Suspended 💀

"Why don't you want anyone knowing?"

"Because you know how class 11 A and D are."

"But they're gonna find out anyway."

I looked down on my increasing tummy and sighed, "Guess I'll have-

"Choi Minha from 11C please come to my office now." The principal's voice echoed through the speakers. "That m-"

"Be quiet, Hailz." I interrupted her before grabbing my bag from my locker. I walked through the hallway only to run into Jungkook leant against his lockers with his girls flocking by his his side, and being the playboy he is. You scoffed abs was about to pass him when, "Well, well, well, if it isn't Minha the loser.. it's been a while I've seen you at school but by the way what brings you this way, to get some of me?" He asked with a smirk written over his face, I just scoffed, "Like I'd want any of your STD self. Bye Jungkook." Slayyy Queen👑👑👠

I walked into the principal's office, Jungkook shouting out my name in an angry tone while I just laughed in victory. "Ms. Choi, you're finally here." I spun around to see him with his tie loose and he looked at you in a way that made you feel uncomfortable. You were about to leave his office but the door was locked. He got up and walked over to you, frozen in shock. He grabbed your hand and pulled you close to him. "I've been dying to touch you."

**************
Jimin POV

I was at the back of physics class joking with Tae. "Mr. Park." The teacher shouted out. I rolled my eyes, "What?" "No talking in my class." I laughed, "Who said I was talking, it must be something wrong with those ears after running so many experiments for years."

"Principal's office now." I grabbed my bag and Taehyung 'later' before exiting the old man's class.

I was walking to the principal's office when I heard someone crying out 'help' from inside his office, that's strange. As I ascended closer to the office the shouting got louder, I know that voice.....Minha! Something took over my body because the next thing I knew was I was standing in the principal office with Minha by my side and the principal's nose bleeding hard.

He touched the blood that was running from his nose and laughed, "Park Jimin, you're suspended."

I just exhaled a scoff, "As if I'd care but you will never assault my girl and get away with it . You're glad that I only had punched you because it would've been something worst than that."

Minha's POV

When I was about to be assaulted by the principal, Jimin came in and save me. To be honest, I've never seen Jimin so angry and it made the blood in your body run cold. After he had punched the principal in his face he grabbed me by my arm and brought me outside. "Minha, are you okay? Did he hurt you?" He asked in a panicked tone. "Yes, I'm okay and I'm not hurt." He sighed, "Thank goodness. I was so worried." My heart flutter at the care Jimin was giving me but I had to tell myself it was only an act. "There's nothing to worry yourself about. I could've handled the situation by myself."

"If you meant getting raped then sure." He was about to walk away when I grabbed his wrist, "I..I didn't mean it like that, it's just hard saying proper stuff to a playboy but anyways thank you for saving me back there."

He smiled at me, his eyes disappearing, "You're very much welcome, baby." He pulled you into a hug, you could feel his hot breath against your ears as he whispered something to me, "I'll be there whenever you want me to keep you and your baby safe." Your eyes widened at what he hollered but you didn't get to say anything because he withdraw from the hug, "Adios mi amor." He walked away leaving you shocked on the spot, "When did he find out?!"