Sacrifice

It currently shows Goku in a beam struggle with the evil kid Buu. After a hard long fought battle with the majin as super saiyan 3 Goku, decided to let Vegeta fight the majin. But Goku's second eldest son Goken points out the flaw of super saiyan 3 to his father. Since Goku had just recently gotten the form he hasn't learned to handle the energy consumption flaw. But Goken has and decided to stall Buu while Goku charges a spirit bomb using the energy from the people of Earth. Once it was finished Goku launched it towards Buu but due to his lack of energy he didn't have the strength to push it back.

Fortunately on Planet Namek Dende used the final wish with the Namekian Dragon balls to wish Goku back to full strength. But even still they underestimated Buu's strength as him and Goku were now locked in a stalemate.

Ssj Goku: (struggling) Damnit! Come on!

Kid Buu: (struggling) Grrrrrrrrr!

Back on Earth

It shows Gonard, Gohan, Piccolo, Goten, Trunks, Bulla, Kiki, Zangya, Note, Boksa, Stella and Ollusk sensing the battle on the world of Kais.

Stella: This isn't looking good, Goku's struggling against Buu.

Piccolo: Yes but it feels like Buu's struggling against Goku as well.

Gohan: So who's gonna win?

Ollusk: (grunts) No idea, it's a stalemate at this point the only way to determine a victor is if one on each side slips up and makes a mistake.

On the Lookout

It shows the others (who can sense ki) feeling the batte raging.

Krillin: Come on Goku!

Back on the Planet of The Kais

Neither Goku or Buu were letting up.

Vegeta: Damnit! Even with his strength back Kakarot still struggling against buu!

Hercule: But it's not too bad, I mean Buu isn't winning either.

Vegeta: (glares over at him) AND HOW THE HELL IS THAT ANY BETTER?! WE NEED TO FIND A WAY TO KILL BUU!

While Hercule and Vegeta were arguing back and forth it shows Goken standing there watching his father and Buu.

He closed his eyes reminiscing on his life.

From the day he was born to the moment the saiyan Quash arrived on Earth looking for his father. His battle with Planta and Yamma, the journey to Planet Namek, witnessing his father turn into a super saiyan.

He even remembered the times he defended Earth on his own when his father was still in space. His victory against Cell, and traveling to another world where he learned and mastered his super saiyan 3. He remembered his other family members, his friends......and Stella, Zangya, and Erasa.  He looks towards Vegeta and Hercule and smiles and calls out to them.

Goken: Hey Vegeta, Mr. Satan!

The two stopped arguing and looked towards him.

Hercule: What's wrong Goken?

Goken: I know how we can help dad win.

Vegeta: (Shocked) What, you do?! What is it then? What do we need to do?

Goken: (Shakes head, smiles gently) Not us.....me.

Both: (confused) What?

Goken then placed two fingers on his forehead and transformed into his Super saiyan form. He lifts his other hand up to them in a wave like gesture.