Retconned Chapter 1: Battle

No one's POV

[Thunder Crashes]

The sound of the thunder clapped across the sky in the darkness of night. The winds blew violently shaking the trees and whipping the grass from their violent gust. Bolts of lightning streak across the sky momentarily flashing light across the darkened land. But during the flash it reveals that part of the landscape had been decimated. Not to far it shows a ruined and destroyed village.

Bodies were lying on the ground some were still whole but bleeding out. Others were either ripped in half or to pieces or were just splotches of blood on the ground. Some buildings were in ruins shatter by some mighty force. Small balls of fire were on some buildings. There seemed to be no life left in the small town whatsoever. Except in the biggest one where the survivors were holed up. Praying to the Goddess Eris to protect them from this tragedy.

The storm grew more violent as outside the village, a good distant as to not damage it, there was a fierce battle ragging on. Blowing through the air and landing in a massive pawprint on the ground their was a piece of paper that said.

"Job request: "Our village is being terrorized by a vicious Behemoth released by the Devil King. Please to any adventurers who read this please, Slay the King Behemoth!"

A/N: 1:48 is where the music picks up.

Flying out the darkness was a massive winged horned beast.

A/N: It's still dark.

On the beast were two men clinging onto the beast as it tried to shake them off

On the beast were two men clinging onto the beast as it tried to shake them off. The shorter of the two men pulled out an axe and slammed it into the behemoth's side making it roar out and pain. The taller man did the same but with a greatsword that he wielded. The beast flew downwards and slammed it's side against the ground dragging the two men across it and knocking them off while also injuring them.

The two let out pained groans and looked up to see the Behemoth King was flying towards them. It's fangs bared and it's teeth ready to crunch their bones.

"KASIZZLE!"

A voice shouts out as a ball of fire hits the beast in the face throwing it off it's trajectory and crashing a few feet away. A young lady who looked to be eighteen with long blonde hair wearing a green kirtle over a cream-colored long-sleeved dress runs over to the two men and puts her hands out.

"Fullheal."

As she said that the two men's wounds were healed instantly.

"Thanks luv."