When i wake up again i see a person standing there. I think he is the doctor. But he is tiny. I smirk about the though and look him in the blue eyes. He look kinda confused. „I'm Mr. Tomlinson im your doctor and i wonder what is so funny?" he smile. „Uhm...." i straight my back a little bit. „Youre kinda short, what are you gonna do if i run away? I dont think you could stop me?" now he is the one who smirks. "i bet im stronger then you, but thats not important" "yeah i know important is to get this needle out of my arm so i can go, i feel good and dont need a doctor" his face hardent "i dont think so, you will stay here" an nurce enter the room "oh breakfeast is here, since you passed out we've seen you are a little bit underwaight so we will give you a little bit more then the others"
Louis PoV:
I saw him getting nervious, his hands beginn to shake a little bit. Maybe i scared him? He look to the ceiling and say nothing. "Okay see you later" i said and leave the room.
30 minutes later
I heard a peep from the mashines in bedroom 314 thats the room from my new patient. I fear bad things. I came in the room and the bed was empty. The blood on the floor is not a god sign. I go in the bathroom and he is not there. „Shit" i said. „He will pass out again, his eating not even touched. I need to look for him. He will lose so much blood because of the needle who was in his arm before he was gone. I hear a loud bang from the hallway. I ran out and see him laying in the floor nearly miles away. My assistant comes to my side. „We will have to fix him to the bed we cant risk his life" "i understand" he go to the room and prepare everyting. I lift the boy up and carry him to the bed. He is really heavy. I will have to weight him later. I lay him in the bed and put the needle back in place and fix it with tape. He will have pain take it off so i hope he wont do it again. I connect him with a saline solution to stabilise him first so he is not gonna callapse again. My assistant fix him to the bed and now we have to wait until he is awake again.