The Night Of The Murder

WARNING:BLOOD AND GORE

Kitty and jose menendez (the mother and father of lyle and erik) was sitting in there den in there Beverly hills home and watching tv.

Lyle and erik enter holding two mossberg 12-gauge shotgun, this was used to shoot jose was shot 6 times and one in the back of his head which almost kills him instantly. Kitty, shot ten times, had been awakened by these shots and got up off the sofa and was shot in both leg and tried to run away but slipped in her own blood. Lyle went back to the car to reload and then was shot in the cheek plus She was shot several times while she was in the floor in her arm, chest and face and both parents were shot in the kneecaps which was often used by organised crime or the mafia due to this the police suspected it was the mobster or mafia which was said in the first reports.

After the killing the brothers stuck around waiting for the police to ce because of the screaming but that did not happen and picked up the shotgun shells and formed and alibi.

The brothers had an alibi that they were going to go to the movie theatre and went home and found there parents dead. Lyle called 911(at the start its there if you want to listen to it x) and he was crying alot!

What they looked like when they got shot

What the house looked like when they got taken out

After the killing

The following morning the brothers were questioned for hours about the murders but was too distraught to say anything.

Lyle and erik drove up to mulholland drive, where they had dumped their shot guns and bought movie tickets to create an alibi.

First there was memorial service for kitty and jose in california and new Jersey and the brothers spoke at both of them. Lyle want on a shopping spree and bought a rolex, porshe carrea, a cafe and a buffalo wing restaurant in Princeton, new Jersey lyle spent 700,000 dollars due to him and his brother spending loads of money the police and people believe that they killed for money but it was most definitely not because he was 21 amd could have made a living especially having a sporty background it wouldn't be hard for him to get a job in the Olympics or something. Erik travelled the world and was really getting into tennis, he hired a full time tennis coach to train him, plus he was going to loads of torments.

Their lives were geeting better apart from the guilt that they had it was like a small bubble want to pop and it eventually did. Erik was seeing a therapist and he told him about him and his brother killing his parents. Erik told lyle that had told and they both went to therapy to talk about the murders and it was recorded by the therapist mistress(person he his having an affair with). This concluded on her giving the recording to the police because dr jerome oziel(the therapist) and judalon symth(the mistress) were scared that the brothers were going to kill them this ended up having erik and lyle menendez arrested for first degree murder.