Chapter 1:Ah, how lucky I am!

Would you consider yourself lucky? Do you think luck is a good thing?

Of course, having good fortune is a very good thing for you. But the world alwais tries to balance things out, doesn't it? Doesn't that mean because you have good fortune, someone out there experiences great hardship?

Those questions would not usually cone in the mind of someone. But those questions are the usual for a certain man who's trying to get a drink from a vending machine.

The man looked rather young and his appearence was quiet...colorless. Q albino with gray eyes that looked a little sickly, although his hair was really fluffy. Atleast his green hoodie did bring a little color to him. His name was Komaeda Nagito.

Not only did he look sickly, he was sick

Not only did he look sickly, he was sick. In fact, counting his two incurable illnesses and the events of his past, by all acounts he should have been dead. But he had the saving grace of Ultimate Luck, as shitty of a talent as it is.

He looked back down at his right hand, his prospethic right hand that had been covered with a special material to look like a actual hand. Another sign of his lack is just hiw talented his friends are to be gifted something like this.

Now with this robotic arm he could hold himself better in a fight. Just because he had this arm doesn't mean the rest of his body is useless. He doesn't want to brag, but despise his sickness he has quiet good physical abilities for someone his age.

As a thanks for this wonderful gift, he accepted to help Kazuichi and Hinata with a project. Not Hajime Hinata, but Kamukura Hinata. He changed hus name to that after he and Izuru merged.

As a result of the project, he ended up being teleported by the machine they were working on at...he doesn't exactly know where. But he was quiet thirsty, so he decided to go to a vending machine to take a drink. But despise introducing the needed currency the drink wasn't coming, it was most likely that the machine was broken.

Nagito:Did I run out of luck?

At the other side of the street two girls were walking side by side. They had different uniforms, hinting the fact they were from different schools.

The first girl was quiet bubbly, with brown hair and eyes of tge same color. Her name was Asuka.

 Her name was Asuka