Chapter 43

Naomi's Pov

I woke up and I took a shower, I got dressed and walked out. I grabbed my book bag and phone, I walked downstairs and saw Rachael. I kissed Casey's cheek.

"Dada," she said and I smiled.

"She has been saying that all morning," Cynthia said.

"I'll tell him you said hey," I said and she kissed my cheek. "Bye Cyn." we walked out to my car and I drove to school, I got out and Rachael didn't go to Rico. Rico looked at her and I went to say something but I was interrupted.

"Hey babe," Jake said and kissed my cheek, smiled at him.

"Hey," I said and I turned around, I opened my mouth and kissed his cheek. "That's from Casey and she has been calling you this whole morning."

"What can I say? I'm irresistible," he said.

"Yeah," I said and turned back around, Rico went to Rachael.

"Babe, I'm sorry," he said. "I didn't mean too." he touched her face and flinched a little, she pushed his hand away.

"Just go Rico," she said.

"Rachael," he said.

"Just leave me alone," she spat, his fists clenched. "Go ahead, lose that damn temper of yours, you already done it once."

"I didn't mean too," he gritted through his teeth. "But wouldn't you expect me to get mad Rachael, seriously."

"If you would've just let me explai-"

"Explain what Rachael?" He snapped. "My name is Rico, not what you called me. You wouldn't tell me who it was."

"I was scared, Rico," she snapped.

"You've told me everything and not once did you ever say shit about a Tyson," he hissed, Rachael froze.

"Rachael," I called.

"Naomi, it's not like that," she said and she looked at me.

"Not like what?" I asked. "Why'd you even think of him?"

"Naomi, maybe she had what you did," Jake said.

"No, he nothing to do with us," I said with anger. "Why Rachael?"

"Wait, what do you mean he had nothing to do with you?" Jake asked but I ignored him.

"Why Rach?" I asked more stern.

"I just did, I don't know why," she said.

"There has to be a reason," I hissed. "Why'd you think of him?"

"How are you getting mad at her?" Jake asked and I looked at him. "You done the same thing."

"Because of you," I said.

"You're blaming me?" He asked.

"You got mad over the stupidest thing," I said.

"You took his side like always," he hissed.

"I didn't remember anything until I saw it Jake," I snapped. "Ok, the memory came back and that's why I fought to get away."

"I tried to calm you down," he spat.

"You freaked out when I called you the wrong name," I hissed. "I was still scared and it slipped."

"You wouldn't answer me when I asked who he was," he spat. "Of course I was mad and I didn't know who the hell the others were."

"I was scared to tell you," I spat. "That's why I took it off, because I thought of them."

"You slapped me Naomi, of course I was mad," He spat.