𝘊𝘈𝘙𝘔𝘌𝘕

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘯 𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘻𝘶𝘦𝘭𝘢

𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘯 𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘻𝘶𝘦𝘭𝘢

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

⟻ ❂ ⟼

❝𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗻
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗯𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀, 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀❞

❝𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗯𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀, 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀❞

❝𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻❞

⟻ ❂ ⟼

❝𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲❞

⟻ ❂ ⟼

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

Carmen Valenzuela was a girl who never had a pint of anger in her. No matter how much she was wronged and how much someone hurt her, she never once thought about revenge. Though it didn't mean she didn't hurt, Carmen was born in Trinidad, Cuba, meaning she didn't have much family in Virginia. The family she did have, she would never go back to.

Carmen was the next smartest person on the BAU team, with an IQ of 180, barely behind Spencer Reid. She was strong as well and would never go down without a fight. She was an asset to the team, but she had her weaknesses, and you could take her down easily if you ever figured them out.

The brown-headed girl found family in her team of agents, though she would never express that feeling out loud. She acknowledged it, and she would do anything for her team. Carmen was always a second pick; she hated the feeling but never said anything. Aaron Hotchner always saw through her. When something was bothering her, something made her angry, or something made her happy, he saw it. He always made an attempt to keep her happy, but he would never admit that he was the closest to her on the team.

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ! this book contains talk of sexual assault, r@pe, guns, shootings, school shootings, mental illnesses, etc. if you are sensitive to any of the following please skip this book!

ɴᴏᴛᴇ! every gif, and designs belong to me. if you decide to use them please credit me!

ᴘʟᴏᴛ! most plot lines belongs to Criminal Minds, all characters belong to Criminal Minds. My original characters and plot lines belong to me and ask me if you want to use any plot lines.