Melt

Takanori woke up slowly, sitting up when he remembered he had a date with Akira. he blushed as he thought about Akira's face. he bit his lip and closed his eyes, fanning away the imaginary image above his head like a shy chibi.

Takanori decided to get up, looking at himself in the mirror. he smiled when he remembered his haircut from Inside Beast and clothed himself in his red suit, combing his hair and applying makeup. he smiled and looked at himself, running out the door.

he spotted Akira leaning against the wall next to a lunch room. Akira greeted Takanori with a happy "goodmorning, Taka". Takanori smiled and took a deep breath. "I love..." he shook his head, smiling innocently.

I love you <3 Takanori thought to himself

Takanori and Akira continued walking, Takanori staring at Akira, blushing slightly. Akira looked at Takanori. "What is it?" Akira asked. "Nothing." Taka giggled, feeling his heartrate beating happily. Taka looked up at a smiling Akira, blushing again.

they passed a tv shop, where the weather forecast was shown. Soon it started raining, and the two took shelter under the roof of a convenience store. Takanori looked down sadly, trying to dry his ruined hair. he sighed as he put his hairbrush back into his bag. Akira noticed Takanori's slight sadness. "Taka, you look gorgeous no matter what." Takanori looked up at Akira, who smiled bright. Akira took out his umbrella, flapping it open and let Takanori and himself take cover under it as they resumed their walk. Takanori blushed hard from being so close to Akira, holding on to his arm. Takanori felt like an angel.

soon the clock showed that it was past 3 pm. the rain had stopped, and Akira called Takanori, pointing up at a rainbow. Taka looked at it, the sight of the rainbow bringing a back a wave of memories

age 5: Takanori sobbed softly as he clung to Akira. his knee was burning from the scrape he got from falling down on the pavement. Akira kept asking him if he was alright, encouraging Taka that his knee would heal soon.

Age 8: Taka smiled happily as they looked at the ladybug on the grass. Akira rested his cheek against his hand, looking at it blankly.

age 10: Akira handed his cotton candy to Takanori, his cat mask put aside but still resting on his head. Takanori happily took the cotton candy, his white hair brace with the white cat ears holding his hair back from the sticky candy.

age 11: Takanori's dog Koron had gotten stuck up in a tree. Takanori watched with tears in his eyes as Akira climbed the tree to get the dog.

age 14: Takanori confessed his crush to Akira. soon they went on their first date

age 15: Akira and Takanori laid on the grass napping in the noon sun.

age 16: Takanori giggled as he and Akira held the mini snowmen they built, Akira's snowman slightly falling apart.

age 17: Akira had given Takanori a cross necklace for his birthday. Taka promised to always wear it.

age 18: their date took place.

They smiled as they stared up at the rainbow, both of them remembering everything. they stopped in front of the train station, where Akira had to be. Takanori stared at Akira as Akira slowly made his way to the entrance. Akira turned back, noticing the sad look on Takanori's face. they waved at each other. Taka took a deep breath, opened his mouth, but sighed and shyly waved at Akira. Akira noticed the car racing toward Takanori, and he quickly reacted by grabbing Taka's hand and pulling him close. Taka's face bumped into Akira's chest and he blushed when he noticed they were holding hands. Akira smiled and they hugged. Takanori smiled happily, deciding it would be okay to wait longer with confessing his love for Akira.

-------------------------
this is actually my first oneshot :3 i hope you like it

listening to: Hatsune Miku 'Melt'