One

Typo is my friend 😎

Wisely choose to read 🙏
If it's not strong enough please just skip 🤧

(angst scattered in every chapter)

Thank you !!

Enjoy the damn show~

"Wasn't we on the same stage all this time ? You play your role well. And vice versa. I just followed it. We are both the main characters so don't think I don't know anything that happens backstage.

You know? What is the highest above our lives ? It only consists of two words namely ... PRIDE "

-Xiao Zhan-

🍁🍁🍁

The sound of plates and spoons are being heard at the dining table, a small family is enjoying their breakfast.

"Yibo, I have to leave early this morning some orders for clothes have to finish this afternoon, while Xiao Xian class starts at 9, can you just take him? "
Xiao Zhan say in one blinked.

" Alright dear, you can go first. I will take Xian "

Xiao Zhan smiles and kisses his husband who is quite chubby,

" Thank you "

" Xian Mommy went first, today with Daddy okey? "

Xian nodded a little while eating pancakes in front of him,

" Okay, mommy "

Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan have been running family for 6 years,Wang Xiao xian is the son 5 years old and has go to school 2 years ago.

Both of them are awarded a perfect marriage.

There has never been a meaningful fight, both trust each other, love each other. Wang Yibo gently rubbed his wife's back, he was indeed a very independent figure, he even worked at his own boutique which was inherited by his two masters.

He also did not want his family to lack time with him. Because for him the main thing in his life was family.

Wang Yibo himself is a CEO in some of the biggest companies in Sanghai, his name is mostly published in several famous magazines, in addition to his handsome face, his smart brain cannot be ruled out. It is truly a perfect figure for many people and business partners, even his fame exceeds the popularity of a celebrity.

"Ekhemm ... you guys spoiled in front of me, seriously..."

the voice of the teenage girl instructed both of them who were dovey.

Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes lazily, his cousin was indeed big mouthed. His cousin has been living in his residence for 5 months, the reason being that Cheng Xiao hasn't found a suitable place for him to stay while studying in Shanghai, so Xiao Zhan was kind enough to let Cheng Xiao stay with him for a while.

Moreover, this cousin does not know the city of Shanghai well.

After all Xiao Xian and Cheng Xiao were very close, when they came home from school Xian was often accompanied by Cheng Xiao.

"Tsk, you're just annoying"

Xiao Zhan pouted in disgust. Cheng Xiao chuckled, she chuckled because she managed to ruin the mood of her cousin who was often teased.

"Hihi, brother ... You should, if you want to make out you to the room, you dirty my eyes and also Xian's eyes. Right Xian?"
Cheng Xiao looked at Xiao in front of him.