Wha- what?

so liek i already explained in "note". try to enjoy my shitty wrok :D lmao smut warning.!! if you read russians you prolly should read the last few sentences to understand this story better yk?.

steve jumped on the bed in the spot eddie wasnt on.

"mm, comfy"

"YES I KNOW THATS WHY I SLEEP IN IT AND YOU DONT." said eddie trying to push steve  out of the bed but failed since seconds later eddie was on top of steve without even knowing it. " steve just get the fuck out dude. i never said ANY of you could sleep here in my castle." "mmmhm..hey munson you like this position?" steve said looking at eddie in the eyes and slightly grabbing eddies thigh and waist. Eddie felt steves hand on his waist but hasnt felt steves other hand on his thigh. "I."......."I? I? I? did you run outta insults munson". Eddie stared at steve thinking if he should say what he wants or if he should say something that sounds like him. eddie decided he would say something that sounded right at that moment. while eddie was thinking steves grip started getting tighter and tighter to the point that steve could bring eddies whole body up to the air. "Har- harrington...a..are you sober right now?". steve looked confused by that question and decided to answer in a way eddie didnt expect it would be answered in. steve pulled eddie up & brought him down. The position they were in now was that steve was now on top of eddie. "Harrington! nonono what're you doing!" eddie said while having a confused and obvious blushing face. " i thought about it for enough time. I want you"   steve said before leaning in more on eddie. Eddie decided he wasnt going to play "innocent" anymore and do what he really wanted . If this was a test then hes fucked up big time." Harrington you're taking to long man..if you really would've wanted to fuck me, you would've long time ago..."  ....." ha,  alright.. eddie.". steve mashed his lips with eddies lips. steve was moving quickly 5 seconds into the kiss he was biting eddies bottom lip asking for an entrance eddie gave him one. steves tounge swirl around eddies mouth, both of their tounges together. no one broke the kiss, steves hands traveled throughout eddies body. mostly eddies chest.. his hands went lower every second. "mhgmm~"   eddie let out a moan he couldn't keep in anymore. 

small eddie pov:

Steves  touch was awsome i cant say i didnt want this. been awhile since i wanted steve to four leg-me  or just even show a little affection! . I just.. i didnt actually think he would do it. it feels amazing.. his lips with my lips.. im so happy right now.... wait. WAIT AM I THE BOTTOM RIGHT NOW? no. im not a bottom what the fuck!..i feel good thought....ugh fuck you steve...only for once...ill be the fucking bottom.  

sorry. 

feel bad so ill upload this part for now. working on the other part ASAP! 

hope you enjoyed. :D

514 words.