.Speak Up.

One year later. 

Bucky and I have been in Bucharest for a year now and we have found a sort of routine. We haven't done anything eventful as we just wanna blend in.

We barley leave the apartment, only if we need food or supplies and the occasional walk. Other than that we keep our self hidden, just how we like it. 

So far there have been no altercations with HYDRA or S.H.I.E.L.D which is good. Means our plan is working and we are staying hidden. 

Everyday we get up, sometimes have a morning quickie, then a shower, sometimes sex is involved in that too... then we have a little breakfast for me its coffee but Buck finds it too bitter so he has a hot chocolate. He's such a sweet tooth.

Then go about our day, any cleaning or shopping, watching tv, reading a book that sort of thing. Then sex and sleep. Wake up the next day and do it all again.

We have sex a lot if you can't tell, he's a fucking horny teenager. 

I have tried to make this tiny shitty apartment resemble a home in some way. Adding pot plants everywhere. Bucky only lets me by fake ones because I killed all the real ones. I forgot to water them. We have a couple of pictures of us around the space. Only a few neither of us have a phone because we don't want to be tracked, have nobody to call and Bucky can't use one. Most of our photos are from booths at carnivals that we have gone to once in a while as a date night type thing. 

Today my task is painting a wall. We have this wall in the bedroom and it just there we don't put anything on it as it's not a big wall, yet it still looks too plain. So I moved our stuff back got all the necessary painting equipment and am now deciding between two different colours. 

One being a cream colour, I think the yellow could lighten things up and would look nice with out furniture. 

Or the frost white, I like blue since it's Bucky's eye colour mind you this is a very different shade, I think it would still brighten things up but also blend nicer with everything else. 

I'll ask Bucky he's just sitting there may as well weigh in. 

Bucky's Perspective. 

Via is insisting on painting the wall in our bedroom. It's her little project I'm just gonna continue reading. She likes to make the place feel homey, wanting it to be the exact opposite of HYDRA. She went out and bought everything anyone could ever need for painting, more than half of it is not required for this situation but it's cute. 

She has blue denim overalls on a white long sleeve shirt underneath and her hair is in two braids that I did earlier this morning. Via likes having her hair braided but is horrible at doing it herself so I taught myself how to and now I do her hair every morning. I act like I hate it when she wakes me up to randomly do her hair, but I actually like doing it. Never am I telling her that though. 

I am in the corner keeping to myself, whilst she stands there looking at the wall like its a life or death situation. I study her face and see her brows furrow and she looks through the paint chips. 

"Babe, which colour do you think" she asks. 

"I don't know this is your thing" I respond. 

"Yeah but I want your opinion" She pleads with me. 

"Ok ok, what are the options" 

She starts listing various shades of white that each look slightly different from the last some more blue some a little reddish even. Telling me something about how she likes the cream shade (which just looks like a really light yellowish white colour) and It would look nice with all the dark wood furniture. Her voice starts to fade out I can see her lips moving but can only faintly hear her. I'm too caught up in my thoughts. 

We escaped HYDRA, could do anything we wanted with our lives right now and he we are, In our crappy apartment that we have been in for a year. I have a gorgeous woman in front of me who's only thoughts right now are colours. She's not scared about the past not in this moment she is so focused on weather or not the frost white is the better way to go. I like the frost white better anyway. 

The most prominent thought going through my head is...

She is perfect, I want her to be mine forever, I want her to be my wife.

So I speak up. 

"Marry me"

A/N

Ok I know this is a way shorter chapter but I wanted to do a major time jump, and sorry for the cliff-hanger if you consider that one, I love this though just the small things both of them are doing. Anyway hope you liked :).