Meeting Bella

A tall figure stands tower over Bib, her tits touching the ground. She uses her boobs as nun chucks to fight off the girls in the street. "Come with me if you want to live, you fucken whore" she yells wiles jumping onto her moped. Bib jumps on, and they drive off into the darkness. They pull up to Fruit and Vag store on the corner of west terrace. Entering the store they find a guy called josh purchasing some Vag, and Oli the store owner. Bella marches up to josh from behind and invaginates him into her dark tunnel, all because his penis was too small to please her. Her pussies lips gapping wider and wider as she stuffs him further into her. Oli turns around to find his best customer being engulfed by Bella's vagina. He grabs her arm sticks his ragging penis into her arse. "Ahhggh" she moans. Bibs penis begins to harden he begins to rapidly wank, until a blast of cum covers the whole store. Bella Oli and Josh struggle to escape the cum, as it hardens and solidifies with every attempt of escape. A young girl runs into the store screaming "help, help me!". Bib runs towards the girl, "Are you ok?" bib asks, "I need you to come with me" she replies. They both run outside, bib turns around and looks at Bella as she stands their like a statue, mouthing "if you leave, I will kill you, kill you!". Bib sticks the finger back at her. They jump onto the girls horse, and ride into Whoreville. 

They pull out of the front of a small unit, bib steps of the horse and is amazed with the street full of used condoms. Bib picks one up and slurps all of its white juices out, "delicious!" she shouts while burping. A loud moan bellows from the house, bib runs up to the door and asks "who's in their", the girl replies "Just FYI my name is Diz, and my mother is in their", "oh, hi Diz, I'm Bib" he replies. Bib smashes through the window and find an old wrinkly lady being butt fucked by two large octopus men. Bib being young minded thought the old lady was being attacked by these octopus men. He grabbed a shard of glass from the floor and stabbed both the octopus men in the back, he than sliced off all of their tentacles. The tentacles still inside the old lady were swallowed by her anus. Diz ran to her mother, "oh mother how I've missed you" Diz says to her mother, she replies "I wish I swallowed you" wiles she goes to take a big whiff of her bong. Bib inserts one of the dead octopuses tentacles into his anus, slowly, until his anus has full consumed the tentacle.

Diz- "Mum, this is my friend Bib"

Mum- "His penis is so small, so small" she says giggling to her self

Diz- "Im going to peg him now"

Diz turn to bib wiles she straps on her dildo, and jumps onto him. Diz begins to peg Bib, until he creams all over the floor.

Bib- "oh is sorry Diz's mum, ill clean it up"

Diz lick up all of his cum from the carpet.