Extra 05

Extra 05: Fudie's old account

Lu Xiulian received a courier from Lu Xiuchong.

After opening it was a somewhat worn notebook.

When Lin Duyi walked over, he happened to see a series of irregular letters written on the page and asked, "What is this?"

"The password of the previous account. That's the number I used when I ran away from home, because I was under age when I registered, and I used Da Lu's ID card. After being caught, it was confiscated." Lu Xiulian also muttered, "When he suddenly sent this, did he finally realize that he was wrong, or did he come to me to make peace?"

About the glorious story of Lu Xiulian who ran away from home before, Lin Duyi had heard a few times, and was actually a little curious about what happened during that time.

After seeing Lu Xiulian thinking for a while, he still decided to turn on the phone and followed him slowly with his thermos cup in his arms.

It was not until the "Welcome Back" interface on the game interface was closed, and looking at the game ID in the upper left corner, Lin Duyi was a little stunned, "Are you Colours?"

"Yeah." Lu Xiulian responded subconsciously, and then reacted. He looked back in surprise, "Do you know this ID?"

Lin Duyi: "...I know."

He still remember that he had just come to this parallel world at the time. When he checked the news on the Internet at that time, the glorious deeds of this jungler king were overwhelming.

He even squatted in the actual combat process of Colours climbing the rankings of the full server in the live broadcast room of a number of game commentaries. In terms of popularity, it is not too much to describe it as "the day of the sky".

It's just that Lin Duyi suffered a sudden "change" at that time, and it took some time for him to adapt to the situation in this world.

After he had fully adjusted and registered a game account to prepare for the rankings, he never saw the rumored passer-by king again.

After he solved it, he learned that just after Colours reached the top of the jungler Fengshen list, seeing that he could rush to the top of the full server list with a single kick, he suddenly disappeared from the Internet without warning.

According to some players who have his game friends, he suddenly never went online again overnight.

Thinking of this, Lin Duyi looked at the ceiling with mixed feelings.

He still remember that he couldn't learn from this jungler at that time. He regretted it for a while. In the end, he never thought that this Colours who disappeared after leaving the legend of the rivers and lakes is actually Lu Xiulian? !

But thinking about it again, combined with the story of this person being taken back by his family at that time, when he thinks that he was directly stuck at the key point of reaching the top of the full server list, he suddenly understand why Butterfly has a tip on his own eldest brother. There will be such deep resentment.

TOP1, isn't it the belief of all gamers?

Lin Duyi was fascinated by his thoughts, but did not notice the resentful gaze cast by Lu Xiulian.

Until he heard that faint voice coming from in front of him, "...If you want to laugh, just laugh directly, don't be so secretive."

When Lin Duyi raised his eyes, he happened to meet Lu Xiulian's eyes.

In the end, he couldn't hold back under this excessively "miserable" past, and laughed out loud.

However, he was still somewhat conscientious, and after a while, his emotions subsided, cleared his throat and suggested, "Then... why don't you try to rank again?"