Chapter 1- Planning the battle

While MK and the others are trying to figure out how to defeat Lady Bone Demon and get Monkey King back to normal, Redson points out how their even going to get Mei back, looking surprisingly worried for the girl he finds 'most annoying'.

"For all we care she's trapped in some sort of crystal and The bone demon is just taunting her or She already got the Samadhi fire out of her!" MK stops for a minute, and thinks to himself "Wait, is Redson actually worried about Mei?! The one he calls the most annoying person he knows?" Mk smiles a bit at the thought of Redson being worried about his 'friends' But before He could say anything to Redson, He makes another side comment. "And what if Monkey King shows up, there's no way we could go against him." MK snaps out of his thoughts when he made that comment "I guess I'll just have to tell Mei the news after all this is over" he mumbles to himself.

He turns back to the group, "Then we fight Monkey with Monkey!" MK shouts excitedly
as he points to Macaque who's tied up, "Look kid, I'm not a hero, besides with LBD controlling him now, he's probably even stronger than before, and you saw him the last time we fought, he beat my ass and you know it." Macaque said as he stared at the ground ashamed.

MK sighed annoyed with Macaque's statement "Fine. Then be a warrior. Just because your playing this whole tough guy act doesn't mean that you don't have something telling you to help, because I know deep, deep down your not as bad as you think you are." Said MK with a smirk on his face.

Macaque chuckles a bit before talking, "alright bud, you got me" and not even a second later he creates a portal and to everyone's surprise he got untied like it was nothing!

"NOW WAIT A DAMN MINUTE-" Pigsy yells upset and confused "YOU COULD'VE UNTIED YOURSELF THIS WHOLE TIME!?"

"What can I say? I guess I'm just that awesome" Macaque says while he gives the 'Oh I'm so confident' smirk. Pigsy can't help but get a bit annoyed and roll his eyes at Macaque.

"Now let's hear the rest of that plan kid before we waste too much time here."

394 words*