Chapter 2- Heading to the battle ground

While getting close to where LBD is at
MK starts repeating to himself  "Get in, do what we need to do, and get out" trying to get himself ready for battle.

"That's right kid, just relax and we got this" MK still looked a bit nervous, and you could tell. "Hey, if you want, we could go over the plan again if it makes you feel any better?" Macaque said trying to make MK feel a bit less nervous.

"That would be nice, Thank you dad" MK said not realizing that he just called Macaque dad. "What...?" Macaque said shocked and confused, and apparently the others heard MK as well cause they were giving the same look.

MK was confused as to why they were giving that expression "Did I..Did I do something wrong?" He asked. Just then Redson bumped into the conversation, "You stupid noodle boy.." he said face palming, "You just called Macaque dad"

Just then, everyone started laughing at the fact that he called Macaque 'Dad', but instead of laughing with the others, Macaque still just stood there with the same shocked expression.

Just then realization hit MK, you could see his face turn red of embarrassment "OMG, I did call him dad, and everyone heard it too!", "what do I say? Do I tell the truth, or do I try to hide the fact that I called MACAQUE dad!?, out of everyone here it just HAD to be him, didn't it?" He though to himself.

"MK!, RELAX"

he snapped back to reality. It appears that he was having some sort of...panic attack? He's never had something like that happen before, so he just took a deep breath and played it off like nothing had happened. "You alright bud..?" "You were freaking out pretty badly" Macaque said worried. At this point Sandy had stopped the car and everyone was gathered around MK trying to make sure we was alright.

MK didn't like that he was having them worry over some little mistake. "Yeah! I'm fine I just got a bit embarrassed that's all, Haha..😅" he said backing up a few steps from the others. "Hey Sandy, you can start driving again, we need to get there before LBD really did get the Samadhi fire"

Sandy smiles and nods before heading back to the driver seat. MK saw that the others were still a bit worried, including Macaque. He looked away and just pretended like again, nothing had happened back there. He just wanted to get his friends back and stop The Lady Bone Demon.

431 words*
Hey! Its the creator here, Sorry it's taking me a while, I didn't really think it through when I started this, so I've been changing things in the text here and there trying to make it sound better, so if anything changes, you know why. ANYWAYS- the next part should be up either tonight or tomorrow morning