TWENTY-FOUR: Her What?! (filler)

❥Royal

❥Royal

I'm laying on my bed, petting Astrid Grace when I hear the door open and turn my head to that direction.

"Hey man," Brady says once he comes in, then suddenly he starts coughing uncontrollably.

What the fuck?

"You doing anything for spring break?" He says after finishing coughing.

"Probably just gonna stay here." I give him a confused look, "Are you okay?" I ask him. I look down at his hand and see him holding a brown paper bag. I eye him suspiciously, "Are you doing drugs right now bro?"

He looks down at the bag in his hand and stuffs it in his bag, "No it's not drugs," he looks away from me, "Its medicine." He mumbles, "But anyway, why aren't you going home?"

I live in Canada. I have no siblings and my parents are working maniacs. There's really no point in wasting money to fly there when I can hang in the dorms and do whatever I want while everyone is gone.

"I live way too far." Is all I say.

"That's great!" He exclaims while packing his bag.

"Yeah man it's great that I'll be here by myself." I say sarcastically, not taking what he said to heart though.

"No man," Brady stops packing and looks at me, "That's great meaning you can come with me and Eve and hang out with us!" I immediately look at Brady.

"What?" I ask, not sure if I actually heard him correctly.

"Yeah, why not? And honestly, I need to hang out with someone while we're there. Our spring break is so late, all of my home friends are done visiting Honolulu-" They're from Hawaii? My thoughts cut him off really quick, "and are already back at school. And for Evie," He starts rolling his eyes, "Probably gonna be with her little spring break fling she has every year." My eyes widen - her what?!

He zips up his bag and mumbles, "Stupid ass douche bag," he looks at me and says, "He's like Cruz, but brunette."