chapter 12 home sweet home.

oh my god, I walked in the doors of Canastota school and it felt so good to be back. I felt as if I was flying but I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw someone I don't know how I forgot about... I run up and hug him holy shit Mr.Kennedy is that really you, I missed you so much. he starts to cry and asks me to come to see him in his office. I walk into his office he grabs me and squeezes me as tight as he can as he continued to say that he missed me so god damn much and that I was still as pretty as ever and how kissable I looked. he leans in and kisses my lips gently he goes oh yeah definitely was worth the wait.,y face turns a bright red you waited for me? he says why it wouldn't I. he lays me on his desk as he starts taking off my dress he started complimenting my dress. he reaches his hand up my leg and put his hand on my thigh but he pulls his hand away I took his hand it put it right back from where he pulled it away. he starts kissing me again and says I could kiss you forever my princess. I don't know why but I got all happy because he remembered my favorite nickname from 2 years ago. I start talking I say man you're perfect your nice, kind, sexy, respectful I love you so fucking much. you can do whatever you want t me whenever you want I missed you so much. he pushed me on the couch and took off his shirt put me on top of him and laid me in between his legs and told me I was never leaving him again and that the past is the past but from now on if I needed something or felt like getting in trouble to go down to his office and he will deal with it but he cant have me getting in trouble and leaving again.