16

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘂𝘀

❝ 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘺 𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺, 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺. ❞

[ bold - korean ]

"what a shame," the flame hero calmly remarked, comfortably taking a seat on a nearby chair. his typically stern expression appeared altered upon closer inspection.

jisoo, fixated on her brother's face, stole a brief glance at the unfamiliar figure. "and who might you be?"

"it's too bad you didn't get to battle my son," he responded, his demeanor contrasting with his usual sternness.

turning to face him squarely, jisoo tapped her boots impatiently. "i asked, who might you be?" she repeated, her eyes narrowing.

"the flame hero: endeavor."

"really?" jisoo raised a skeptical brow, prompting an irritated huff from the man.

with a dismissive swipe of her hand, a peculiar dark smoke began to seep out of endeavor. his imposing figure gradually faded, revealing the ominous presence of the warp villain from the usj incident.

her eyes widened with realization. in an instant, jisoo stood up, adopting a defensive stance with an edge of offense. one arm poised for an attack while the other shielded her brother. "you're the fucking—"

"you don't belong here," he interrupted her, his tone laced with disdain. jisoo responded with a look of distaste, anticipating the forthcoming words.

kurogiri, the warp gate villain, hummed thoughtfully. "so, you have been looking for me."

duh, she thought.

"you want me to send you back to your world," he continued, then paused, adding, "well, i'm afraid that wouldn't be possible—"