Extra: Opposites Attract

JIN'S POV

This? This delinquent is my roommate?

I, Kim SeokJin, the student council president will be living with, Kim Namjoon, the resident delinquent of this school, for the whole year.

There is just no way for me to live with this guy! I follow all the school rules and he breaks all of them. All hell will break loose if two of our kind will be forced to live together in one roof.

This is a disaster.

"Hey, you, Kim Namjoon, can you please lower down the volume of the TV? I'm trying to study here." I asked in an irritated manner.

He was lying down on the couch, sucking a lollipop. He rested his head on the arm rest and looked at me.

"I don't follow orders. You should know that by now, pres." He smirked and went back to watching TV.

At the sight of that smirk, my blood boiled. Such smugness, its so annoying! How did he even get in this school? Oh yeah that's right, he's supposed to be a genius, but why did he turn out to be such a freakin' jerk?

I just grunted and just tried to continue studying.

Okay, calm down SeokJin, you can do this. Okay what's this formula? No wait... Uhm... Ahh shit! I just can't concentrate! I grunted and just tried to go to sleep now.

I heard the TV close. Oh now would be a good time to fucking close the TV! Right when I gave up on studying for tonight! Annoyed as shit.

"Hmmm.... Pres. Are you mad at me?" Namjoon suddenly appeared in front of me with a smirk.

I didn't answer and turned my back on him. You ask me that now? And why is he asking all of a sudden?

I felt my bed creak and so I turned around and I saw Namjoon on top of me. What the fuck is he doing??

"Hey! What are you doing??" I shouted. I pushed him away, but he won't budge. "Get off me!"

"I'll get off if you tell me why you're mad at me." He smirked. Our faces were so close! I was already blushing. Wait... What am I blushing for?? "Seems, like you don't wanna say anything, huh?" He leaned in closer, our lips almost meeting, I closed my eyes and waited... But there was nothing except him laughing.

"Ahahahaha!! You fell for that!" He laughed his ass off.

"What was that for?! You asshole?!" I fumed and threw a pillow at him. It didn't affect him, he just laughed and laughed. "Fuck you!" I hugged my pillow and faced my back to him. He went up and just laughed his ass off. I lied down in my bed the blus not yet leaving my cheeks.

My heart beat is becoming irregular. Shit. This is bad.

(Next day)

Aish... I barely got any sleep last night. Just making me think how close Namjoon and I were last night was enough to drive me crazy. That wasn't a funny joke. I was known to be the fast lover before. I had crushes on people who would easily get intimate with me. I mean like that almost-kiss that Namjoon did was enough to make me fall in love. That was a really a shallow reason, but that's how I was. I was teased at my old school for being a faggot. I was always bullied that's why I transferred here last school year. I immediately new friends here and also started a new life, which was pretty nice. Everyone was really nice to me here and vice versa. That's why I was elected as student council president for this year.

I watched Namjoon before always breaking the rules, but has outstanding grades. How could he be a delinquent and a genius at the same time? But I guess that was possible, I've watched some anime that was like his situation. A delinquent, but an excelling student.