-5. No Words

The four individuals were still looking for WB and his crew. They followed the instructions of the unknown, but they kept going around in circles.

Dean thought this was very suspicious. He took the unknown and threw them onto the ground aggressively. He got tired of searching so he wants answers.
________________
'Spidey, watch Marco movements when I do something to this unknown. If he tries anything, let me know real quick.'

'Why master? Marco is a good guy, he won't do anything.'

'Heh, that's you what think.'

'What?'

Dean ignored him.

'Master answer me?'

'Master?'
________________
Dean POV:

I felt a very unusual vibe from Marco and the unknown, because of the face I can't see the expressions on them, but Marco has sweats dropping near his ears. Ace didn't noticed it, but Marco did protect us and fought the unknown, but it doesn't change the fact as he coincidentally saw us when we landed onto the island.

It's like he knew we were coming, but we clearly know that their ship is here, so the whitebeard pirates must be here somewhere. Unless...

I smirked and glanced at the unknown.

"Speak or i'll break your hidden face or every part of your bones."

Ace: This is getting annoying.

Marco: Rig-ht yoi

Unknown: I- dont k-now what you are talking about.

"I gave you a warning."

"Rasigan"

I attacked the unknown masked and it shattered to the ground one by one. Now the unknown face was revealed.

When I looked at them, I gasped, well everyone did except for Marco. I was eyeing on him as well.

"YOU ARE A WOMAN?"

Unknown: So what if I am?

Ace: Shes beautiful...

(Author POV)

Dean went near to the woman and kissed her hand. She flinched a little, but went back to her normal face.

Unknown: W-WHAT WAS THAT KID?

"oh right i'm still a kid." Dean thought.

Ace: Alright, what's a lovely lady like you doing here?

The unknown gritted her teeth.

"Let me tell you what's going on. Or like a theory."

Jay: Mas—Dean what are you saying?

Ace: What is it brat?

Dean points at Marco.

"He's an imposter. This ain't the Marco you know Ace, he's just dressing up as him and I feel like the powers he was using was just illusions that made it seem like it's Marco. And the unknown is controlling him, so now.."

Dean stopped talking and went closer to the unknown.

Jay: Now what?

Ace: WHAT?

Marco: What are you talking about y-yoi?

Dean placed his lips to the unknown, which they are now kissing each other. She was fully red and tried to pushed him away, but she was roped up. Dean let go of the kiss, licking the saliva that was around his mouth making a full 360 degrees.