Chapter-1 : Your first day as a transfer student.

You've lived in community houses your whole life.
It was pretty big and sufficed your parents' dream of living with dignity. Your parents are strict. They're loving. That's undeniable. But they're way stricter than any parent should actually be. You're not allowed to go on  trips with friends because they're worried you'll let them down somehow.
You're 17 now. Your father's transferred to a different state. You didn't have a bond with the street you lived in because you barely had any friends. It has always been you and your pretty little library you maintained. Making friends is as hard as getting an admission into Harvard to you because you're an introvert. You have a couple of friends from school that don't live nearby. The only time you behave like an extrovert is when they're around you. You make hilarious comments on every other passing guy among yourselves and make sure they never go out of your circle and hurt them . It's time for you to leave the whole State and make a whole different group of friends in order to survive in that unknown City. The day has arrived when you check on the packers and movers. You know, to see if there's something sneaky that's being done. You mostly lose things while shifting houses,how? Well ,you know.
The new house, although not as huge as the old one, is still good. Basically, you settle for anything, as long as it doesn't make you uncomfortable. You're pretty tired from all the travelling. You didn't know when you fell asleep until you were called out for dinner. You woke up with a mild headache from the lack of sleep although you slept through the evening.
You spaced out while dining. Your thoughts about the new school were all over the place. You're that kind of person that googles conversation starters. You're really anxious about your big day but you make your best efforts in hiding it. You spend half of the night thinking about what kind of students you're going to spend your rest of senior high with. What mess you'll have to put up with . And what if you just make a fool out of yourself on the very first day? Oh,no. That's horrible. Your messy thoughts put you to sleep.
The next morning, at 7 something, you hear your mom hollering from a distance.
She seems the scariest in the mornings. You're quite a sound sleeper. You wake up to her screams and try your best to freshen up and make yourself comfortable in front of the table for breakfast. It's bread and butter. Neither delicious nor disgusting. You carry your plain leather bag with an empty book and a pencil case along. A water bottle in its pocket of course. Your father dropped you at the school gate right on time. He wished you luck on your first day and drove off to his work. You stood right next to the security room in silence. Your heart is racing at 8000 kmph. You're scared or nervous or whatever. A feeling that's pretty hard to describe.
You take your first step into the playground. You suppress the instincts of your body , which are probably panic attacks. You unhurriedly walk into your section. Every other student is in uniform besides you. That scared you away. You still walked in. The homeroom teacher was there. Trying to settle the students in their places so he could take the roll call. You asked him if you could get in. He smiles at you and leads you onto the small stage that was there. You walk in, frightened. He asked for an introduction. You mustered your courage and said it out loud.
"I'm y/n. I'm a transfer student from Arizona. I'll try my best to be your pal". Wait, you were never a transfer student before. You technically have no idea how this goes. Does anybody even say "I'll try my best to be your pal"?. Oh no. Did i mess it up?? You ask yourself. "Well, happy to have you here, y/n" said the homeroom teacher. " Your roll number is going to be ...umm" checking the school register " yea, 45". "Okay" you say. "Take the chair from the third row, next to abbygail willer" he says. You do as you were directed. Your thoughts are now put to rest as all you have to do now is just sit there and focus on what is being taught for the next one hour .