Prologue

Once upon time, there was a beautiful young lady that lived in a very tall tower, She has a very beautiful long golden hair as her mother always brush it for her. Dispite being her mother, she looked very different from her mother. Her mother has a dark curly hair  but no matter the look, she will always and forever be her mother..

Everyday, her mother will go outside to get some food for her daughter but never allow her daughter to go outside since her mother said "it is dangerous outside and so it is better to be inside". Ofcourse, the daughter insisted to follow her mother words. Everyday is the same for the young lady, painting, sweeping the floor, cooking, brushing her hair and sleeps.. until today, something happened.

One day, a prince was rummaging through the forest with his horse, came to a halt when he heard a voice. a very soft and elegant was heard from the look-like an abandon tower, stand tall in the middle of a forest as a beautiful lullaby can be heard out of one window.

The prince step closer to the tower to get a good look on who's voice it belongs but no avail on his effort, the tower was too tall for anyone to possibly see who's inside the tower.

Therefore, with how close the prince is with the tower, he can hear the lullaby much more clearer this time.

The world felt silent, except the beautiful lullaby that can be heared. The prince swore that he could listen to this beautiful voice without getting tired.

So beautiful

So heart warming

So calming

So irresistible

A ruffle of bushes can be heard behind the prince, the prince react and hide away. It could be the bounty hunter that is hunting him, for no good of gold.

The form shadow–or so he thought– appeared from the bushes to be a woman dress in a black cape, walking closer to the tower as by a second pass– the lady shouted "Oh Rapunzel, Let down your hair"

Suddenly, a very long golden hair fall down from the one window and let the lady in black cape climb it, the prince watch closely and study.

He swore he'll come back again...

"To be continued!" —

"OKA-SANNN" the mother laugh at her daughter "come on now, it's past your bedtime and you also have school tomorrow" as the mother slowly tuck in her daughter

"But I don't want to go to schooool" the daughter whined, "there's no choice for you my dear, now-now",

As the mother hand reach for the lamp stand to turn it off "..Don't..." the mother halted to look at her daughter. "Don't?" The mother questioned,

"Don't turn off the light...

please..."

The mother smile "i won't then" as she put her hand down.

The mother leaned to her daughter forehead to peck it "goodnight <€^%0" she closed the door...

Sleep is a good thing really, to get a rest from a day activities. Especially if you have been working the whole day, a sleep would sound heavenly.

But... I don't feel like it...

These... creatures... they are everywhere

In the corner of the room

Under the desk

On the window

I could feel one under my bed

I hate it

I hate it

I hate it so much

I feel like being watched, I can't even sleep peacefully with this. I can barely keep on my act with ignoring them, it's frustrating..

They are annoying, noisy, loud, chatty—

They—Nono it—kept looking at me, observing me like I'm some sort of animal to them

But as time passes, I got used with the nature..

_.。o○