Easeful Thought's

Well.. this is odd, very very odd

those creature doesn't seems to bother anyone in the classroom this time..

Which is certainly very odd. Usually there would at least around seven of those things and a few clingy to some of the students but now none...

It's very odd

There's something about these two new students, i can't quite put my finger to it...

I have to have my distance from them... and Hitomi-chan too...

RIINGG

shit- my notebook is empty, i didn't take anything nor can i focus on anything. What is wrong with me to day, why am i so focus on this—

"Gojo-san!, what did you borrow for snack?"

"Eeh Gojo-san, let's eat together!"

"Let's share contacts, Gojo-san!"

"What is your skincare routine, Gojo-san?"

Gosh, whatever happened here. This guy is being hold captive right now, i can't even see a glimps for him anymore. And i'm being squished to the wall right now..

I need to leave

I grab my lunch box and ready to leave

It is HARD to go around the bundle of girls, i literally have to walk like a crab to just slip behind them

Alright to the door i go—

"Hi there!" Alright, what the f-

I turned myself to look at who called my named as it turns out to be the new girl, she looked tired

"I've probably already introduce myself before but my name is Ieiri Shoko, what's your name?"

Uuuuhhhhhhh "Nice to meet you, Ieiri-san" i bowed my head, "my name is—"

"OOOOOIIIIII" thank god, as my dear friend shows up slaming the door open. "IVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY WHOLE LIFE!, WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!!"

Now this is my chance "sorry-sorry, so? Still the same place?" I walked up to Hitomi-chan, walking away from shoko, "HELL YEAH"

It might be rude of me (which is very rude) but I just have— no, need to avoid these people, it would be better that way.. at least i think so

The rooftop was a calm place to me and Hitomi, no matter which school it is. The calm breeze and the quite voice of students in the school, we can see everything from up here.

Even tho Hitomi is quite popular among our school but she never really like to be bothered around so here she is with me.

"You also got some new student in your class?" Hitomi-chan asked

"Seems so, one of them is being crowded right now" i answered with a laugh "i couldn't imagine myself in his shoes" but really it must be a-LOT to handle "how about the new student in your class?"

"He is very nice but hell, he look like those yakuza in an anime!" She say out loud,

"He have those black circle earrings, and a tied up hair making a bun. I don't even know how he manage to pass the school policy"