new girl

I hate my parents.
They just made me move to this shithole.
I have no friends no family and no boyfriend here.
My boyfriend is a hot bad boy, he plays football and he is very VERY VERY pretty.

He wants to make it work long distances but I'm not sure it will.

He is the most popular boy in his school and all the girls want him🙄

Mom signed me up for a new school, and I got in. I was pissed at my mom because I'm going to be the new freak with no friends.
Time passed and the school year began, I ran into and Korean girl, and she helped me around. Her name was Kim! She became my besti vesti ;)

It was lunchtime and I saw the person I knew was my soulmate. He had long curly hair, dreamy shit-colored brown eyes and his smile was so beautiful that I puked😻

Kim saw that I was daydreaming and she told me, That's Eddie Munson, a popular guy. Hes in a rock club and he likes when girls suck his cocki smoki  🥵

I put my essence lipstick ready too gloup gluop gloup gloup. I approached him, but as soon as our eyes met the bell rang. The next class was biology and Kim was sitting behind me. To my shock, I saw zazzy Eddie sitting on my spot. I said, sorry but that's my seat..' He replied ,Girl, do I give a single fuck like sit next to me no big deal.' I was shocked, he was such a bad boy.

I rolled my eyes and sat next to him. I was red asf so I excused myself to the bathroom. EDDIE WAS FOLLOWING ME WTFFF. And then he asked me ,Whats your name?' ,My name is Y/N', I replied ,Pretty name'..

I dropped my book, and when i got doen i saw he had a boner, his cwock was about 24 inches long 😻🍆

I take off hes ripped black jeans and start sucking his cockily......

*to be continued.....*