[27.07.22]

♡ 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐦 𝐈 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 ♡

𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬. Remember when we first met bitch? I have to be thankful to kay oppa lol for making me to met my soulmate in this thousands of people. I guess this is gonna be my long last message which I want you to know. We both were from different places, we both used to have same problems, we both are hard to meet in real life but   I guess fate wants us to meet each other. God is cruel isn't he? How much I want to talk with you, how much I want to cuddle with you, how much I want to hug you tightly.

You know when you revealed your secret, I was shocked not because you lied but because everything in us is similar. It was like I am seeing myself in you. I don't remember how many times we fought but we gone through alot of hard troubles, we bid our goodbyes for an thousands of time. But at last here we are, it's been more than a year still we never got separated. Even more closer we became. We always gone but we also came back. We cried together, laughed together, fought together, rented on each other. Each and every memory was precious.

And oh my soft baby even if you are most Unholiest creature, inside you are innocent trust me and you proved it alot of times lol. Truth to be always spoken, for me I love you and noona equally the most in this online world. I met hundreds of people in this online life idk in disc, wattpad Or any other social media apps. But at last I know who are the right people to me. I am not foolish now to say any toddler words. I believe that I can trust you and those those 5 people blindly. I am Greatfull to know earlier that you and those are the ones whom I can always lean on, whom I can always open with.

Trust me bitch you have a very special place in my heart. And I promise no one can take your place in my life, I am not going to let anyone call me their soulmate unless it's you. I will always be by your side and will love you forever. And for me you, noona, mystery unnie are the ones whom I love most. I am never going to let anyone become close to me on this online life so you are the ones whom I have rn.

And I am leaving just for 2 years. Such a short time isn't? But I am gonna miss you alot ik, I guess I will cry too alot in there. And don't you dare forget me okay? When our both 12th will over. I will come again just like nothing happened. Remember even after months we were comfortable to talk, we never bothered how many days we were separated all that matters was we got chance to talk again.  Then we will call and talk for hours. One day let's do video conference you,me and noona. Then let's talk about our life, how were we in these 2 years?, let's vent on each other at that time too. I promise that I will never leave you

And you are not allowed to date till you turn 18 at least not in online life. I don't want you to get hurt like past. Remember I was even against noona relationship cause I am worried that you will get hurt at last when we know already know the ending. I want you to always be happy no matter what.

And do not trust much. I know you are the one who used to always say to me and I realized it at last lol. Also when you will go to new college don't be quite choti bachi, go and make new offline friends as many as you can. Don't stay at online too much I swear you know right leaving in virtual life doesn't help anyone. And never be afraid to talk about your rights, never cause your top most priority is you, your self esteem, and just yourself. Never give up on yourself. You are the strongest bitch who healed herself more than thousands of times.

I may not be always stay by your side but I can give you my best wishes. Always study and work harder to achieve your dreams yk when you said you wanna study alot and go to foreign I sawn a barve smart Phoenix who will rise one day. I believe you, you can and you will. Study hard, harder than anyone and prove them that if you want you can achieve anything. Study is intelligence  which my father used to tell me always. Those who think knowledge is everything, they are independent, their is nothing which they can't do.
Don't get distracted by your phone Or family problems, just think them as fly and close the windows and study harder, focus on yourself, make true best friends on offline life who can give their life for you. Always be happy that's what I want.