3: A Deal ?

(TW: cursing, somewhat consensual touch, HORRIBLE pick up lines, cuts, 18+ topics)

Enjoy ;)

(M/n POV)
.

.

.

.
I wake up on my  floor feeling like absolute shit. I slowly get up looking around my room as I stumbled. My throat was so sore that it hurt just to swallow my own spit and breath. I stumbled into my bathroom, leaning my weight on the sink as I looked up into the mirror to see dried blood around my mouth and down my throat. There were many small cuts littered down from my shoulders to my mid abdomen.
I disinfect cuts before putting on a shirt, not bothered enough to actually wrap them up. It won't still get infected like that, would it?

Pacing back into my bra, I check all the major spots I had left Rapids to find them empty.

M/n: "Damn it those little shits raided me!... " I whisper yelled to myself.

I checked this last spot that I know of in this room. I would go check one of the other rooms, but I rather not risk running into those 2 little crackheads.
I walk over to my bedside table, which had a small finger recognition on it. I pressed on it with my thumb until I heard the small *click*.  I opened the drawer like I do every time I need something from it.  I had it separated into two sides
One half was filled with small bottles of lube, different sized condoms and  lastly both male and female birth control. The other side was filled with small 'warm up toys' that consisted of small anal toys and vibrators. But just under the small toys was a gun. I place it into the band of my shorts before 'closing' the drawer and leaving. Unknown to me that I didn't close it all the way.

(Time skip)

I was walking around my house with my gun and a flashlight, Leon Kennedy style, being cautious of every small corner I turned.
Going in and out of rooms have made me notice there was at least something missing from each room where there would be a weapon or just some type of trivial thing like a missing watch or jewelry. Making my way downstairs after clearing the top floors, I see my kitchen and living room an absolute MESS! The kitchen cabinets were all open, there was popcorn all over the floor, and on the kitchen island the smell of alcohol was foul. There were several empty beer cans and like 3 empty wine bottles, one of them even cracked open the glass all over the floor. For crying out loud, the stove was still one, so was the oven making the kitchen extremely hot, I waste no time turning it off before my house set on fire. I let out upset whine no one guy would have to be the one to clean this up or I would have to hire somebody, but I didn't really wanna deal with people at the moment.

Walking into the living room, there were even more alcohol bottle, on top of that, my 85 inch flat screen was on blast. At this rate, they were gonna blow my speakers. I quietly walk up behind the couch, looking down to see the 2 sleeping dolls. How the actual hell were they sleeping when the TV was this fucking loud? I lean down a little and sniff, they were definitely black out drunk, I never thought I would have to say that about a doll. 😅

I pick chucky up by he back of his overalls and Slappy by his suite coat and take them to a empty room that lacked of windows and furniture. It was nothing but an empty room with black painted walls and soft, fluffy black carpet laid atop of the wood floor. I propped the sleeping dolls against the wall and tied there hands with zip ties. I was going to make this as tormenting as possible. I always wanted to try these methods of provoking, but alas I couldn't. 🥲