The School's Convention

San Francisco, Golden Gate Avenue

Next day

Jeb crossed the last block on Golden Gate Avenue and reached the Staples School's main entrance.

He had spent the whole day before teaching the card game to the new agents, and now he was confident that they would excel at their newly-acquired duties as agents that became teachers.

He passed the school's front gate, strode across its crowded campus, shouldered his way through a busy hallway and barged into an empty room where his class would take place.

He plopped down on the teacher's chair and stared at two posters pinned up on the wall next to the door.

"Staples School's Game Design and Programming Fair".

"Computer Programming Course".

He looked at the lined-up notebooks over the students' desks, and put a deck of cards over his table.

* * *

Viatriz stopped by the room where Danita would teach.

"Will you start by the cursed cards?" Viatriz asked.

"Nope... I'm planning to leave it to the middle. To catch the late students too."

Diane was walking by the corridor when she decided to approach them. "Everything alright?"

"Sure," Danita said. "Is the Space Team already in their positions?"

Diane nodded. "Any disturbances they detect will be recorded and revised by us in the Principal's Room, later today."

"How much time do you think it will take to cover all the classes?" Viatriz asked.

"I believe a week or so," Diane replied.

"But we need to cover the teachers, too," Danita reminded.

"I think that will take less time," Diane said. "Just a few days playing in the teachers' room, in-between classes."

"Hey," Viatriz beckoned, looking at the watch on her phone, "it's almost time for our classes to begin!"

"Good luck there," Danita wished.

"You too!"

Saying that, she hugged Danita and hurried to her own class.

* * *

Staples School's Principal Room

One week later

Danita entered the room thinking about how there had been no detections in the prior days, and there she found Jeb, Viatriz and Diane already in the office.

"We revised all the cameras here and all the data the Space Team has sent from Wormhole-2," Diane said. "

"We already saw your cameras. All of our cameras, indeed. And revised all the data that the Space Team has sent to us throughout the week," Diane said. "No disturbances appeared among the students. The Soulbreakers' main target isn't in those classrooms."

"I was afraid of that," Danita said. "I did spot some of them dressing quite alike, and some of them were agitated all the time, but nothing special during the cursed cards."

"And in the teacher's room?" Viatriz asked.

"We viewed it too," Jeb said. "No disturbances followed to any classroom, so it isn't a teacher either. We covered the card game to all teachers and no disturbances followed them."