Chapter Three

•𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙊𝙑 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣. 𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜!•

The ballpen rested between her two fingers with the tip fixated over a certain dot on the paper; leaking the ink at point-blank, as Shoko felt all the chatter in the chamber, everything this one patient was complaining about their ailment etc all drowned in a weird black hole deep inside somewhere at the back of her head.

"Sho, just like that . . ."

"Sho . . . please,"

Shoko gritted her teeth tightening her grip over the pen. Satoru's voice, the way it curled when he groaned, the way he took her name still echoed in her eardrums like some kind of long-buried trauma. What was supposed to be a moment of sweet release, had somehow turned into her biggest nightmare.

His fingers gripped onto her skin, digging into her flesh. Everywhere his lips landed on her body, left a soft tender swelling at their wake. Their bodies collided against each other, as his raw warm cock thrust inside her making her toes curl, and her lungs out of breath.

"Fuck me, Satoru . . .uggh yes, just like that," she was herself in disbelief that she was the one who initiated it. He is Satoru! That albino kid she saw manspreading across the entire couch in the student's lounge the first time she went to Jujutusu High. That cocky bastard, Satoru. The one who sleeps with a plushie, Satoru. That asshole who fucking keeps a pussy count, Satoru and above all, her BEST FRIEND, her only remaining friend besides, Utahime, Satoru Gojo.

Was she out of her mind? How could she-

She felt guilt rubbing off against her heart. She felt disgusted in her own body because of how fucking good it felt, right at that moment. How could she let herself feel this way? This was so wrong, so past the boundaries of her morality that from where she was now, she couldn't even see the damn line.

Her pupil dilated, constantly glaring at this dot forming around the tip of the pen, spreading within the minute unseeable fragments of the paper. She didn't realize how loud her heart was beating, until she could hear others around her again.

"Ieiri-san, Ieiri-san!!"

"Yes?" Shoko finally looked up at her assistant calling her name. Gulping an unsolicited ball of saliva down her throat as the doctor proceeded to write the prescription she was working on, as fast as possible; as if she hadn't completely zoned out in the middle of her work.

The moment her assistant left her chamber showing the patient their way out, Shoko rushed passed them and straight-headed towards the hospital restroom, not making single eye contact with any other person on her way.

She could feel the perspiration, the heat, rising from her belly and all across her body to finally crash against the insides of her chest. Beads of sweat covered her skin all over her forehead, her vision slowly mixing into a shade of blur and black, as her block heels clicked on the marbled floor all the way till she pushed open the restroom door and reached for the sink.

The pith in her stomach widened the more her breaths began to sink, her mouth fell gapingly open as her nostrils seemed to have clogged up with mucus and her eyes began to water. Her limbs seemed to be paralyzing themselves as Shoko barely forced herself to open of the faucet of one of the sinks that lined the washroom stalls, taking the water in her palms and immediately splashing it all over her face aggressively till she felt that water cooling down her skin. She wasn't even aware that the water she spilt had drenched her hair, her white coat and the turtle neck she wore underneath it.