1

It all started in an hashira meeting , master told them that they found someone that could help with defeating muzan. All the hashiras were suprised at who would be powerful enough to defeat the demon king him and they all thought he must be powerful , sanemei though I hope its not a pathetic, disgusting demons. Master then told the parents to come in , sanemei imediately shouted at the gitl are the a demon she answered no i am not then master said sanemei please calm down shes not a demon nor a human iguro asked then what is she master? Master replied she's an elf but not just a normal elf the elf princess
Gyomei asked master if i may ask,whats an elf? Master replied i'm afraid i cannot answer that question, you'll have to ask miss fem y/n. Master then explained that they will be hosting a welcome party for fem y/n to feel comfortable with everyone and get to know everyone then master asked if she knew anyone here she replied giyuu tomioka the one who saved me from a demon and my future husband. Of course everyone was shocked even giyuu himself was shocked , master then said alright then its settled miss fem y/n will stay at giyuu's estate. Shinobu then said master but fem y/n cant stay at a fellow male's mansion afterall giyuu is a perv, shes a girl i suggest she stays at my estate or mitsuri's that way we females can all get to know each other just as master was about to agree and let her stay at shinobu's estate , fem y/n interuptted him if i cant stay at my future husband's estate then i refuse to help you guys, master had no choice he made a final decision that fem y/n would stay at the water hashira estate. After that the hashira meeting was over.
Tbc.