When your sad

Rosemary:She would ask you whats wrong and will make you your favorite food and ask you if you need to vent to her.If you do vent to her. She will give you good advice to help you calm down and try to stay calm during bad situation because,if you dont stay calm you would panic and your thoughts would be all over the place.If you dont want to vent to her,that okay because she would be patient with you and let you take your time.

Carrie:
If you ever came up crying to her she would very much cry too because of you crying.She would try to be a good girlfriend and would comfort you and would try  the best she can.She would also try and make you your favorite food to help you.When you would vent to her she will mostly cry but will try her best to listen too.

Seven:
They would help you the best they can to make you happy again,and what the best way to make someone happy again well ofc pranking people.If pranking people makes you happy again Amazing.If pranking people doesnt make you happy again they will comfort you and make jokes to make you laugh so your happy.
Sidney:
She will probably want to cuddle with you if your ever down so maybe you can be happy again.Would need to ask Rosemary for advice to how to make others happy if their sad or mad.

Cora:
Will try to play the piano or any instrument that will calm you down.If that dosent help she will cook while also comforting you anyway you want that helps you calm down.She isnt the a fan of PDA but she wants to make you happy so she will have to put aside her own comfort to make you happy.

Quinn:
Will most definitely make jokes to cheer you up,Or make magic tricks to entertain you until you forget what you were sad about in the first place.Will maybe ask Cora for advice to cheer you up just in case the same thing wont work again.

Alister:
Alister isnt used to comforting people when their sad so this is kinda new to him.Will try to remember the thing you like to do and will ask if you want to do them together to cheer you up,or will put a puppet show on for you.

Paige: she is gentle and sweet so she will ask you what she can do to make you happy.If you cant decide what would make you better or if you need some space she will leave and come check up on you once in a while.She is very patient and if you decided what you need she would do it for you no matter what.

Holly:
Will try her best to be comforting ans wilk go if you need to be by yourself.Will need Jolly to help her understand what she needs to do when comforting someone.Will be nervous if you ask her to cuddle her cause she is nervous about her doing it wrong.

Jolly:
Would very much help you through you problems and if you need anything just ask them.They would happily help you with any problems your having.Would comfort you in anyway you want.

Thats that first chapter of these book if you want to request a chapter go right ahead.❤