Chapter 3 Le espace

Lel

——————————-——————————-———————————————-——————————-——————————-—————-

3rd POV

It was the dead of night, heh, dead like "High School Of The Dead," but we can see a man racing along a road packed with zombies. The man was carrying a double-barreled shotgun, and we can see a nude female zombie approaching him before being shot in the head. When the man fired the trigger, the zombie's brain spilled out of her skull and onto the ground.

Guy: "Heh, that's what you get for messing with me."

As the man struggled to reload his weapon, additional zombies arrived behind him. They all rushed on him before ripping him apart, his screams echoing throughout the night while (Y/N), Kouta, and Saeko looked on.

Saeko: "Indeed. The situation is getting worse."

Kouta: "Are we gonna shoot them?"

Kouta stated as he glanced at (Y/N) as Saeko spoke out and objectified the action.

Saeko: "Have you forgotten that they react to sound, Komuro?"

(Y/N): "*Le looking through binoculars* Saeko is right, we can't risk the chance of the zombies getting into the apartment building. And the remaining survivors will get attracted if they notice the light and our figures in here, it will cause more problems for us. It's survival of the fittest, they can't expect someone to take of them."

(Y/N) remarked, causing Saeko to nod in agreement before returning to the apartment building. As he observed individuals being devoured alive by zombies, (Y/N) resumed his duty and scanned the area. (Y/N) noticed a man sprinting down the street with a tiny child holding him tightly, and they rushed into a house.

Little girl: "*worried* Daddy? Where's Mommy?"

The small girl stated in a frightened tone as her father tried to calm her by smiling and speaking softly.

Father: "We'll meet up with her later. Come here, okay?"

The father said before banging on the door and shouting.

Father: "*banging the door* Please! Let us in! I can't run away, I'm with my daughter!"

Random 1: "*shouting* Go away! Go somewhere else!"

Father: "*banging the door* Please! You don't have to look after me! Just only my daughter!"

The father yelled loudly while banging on the door and waiting for a response. But there was no answer from the people inside the home, which irritated the father, who clinched his teeth.

Little girl: "*worried look* D-Daddy..."

As her father proceeded to raise the wrench high above his head, the small girl expressed concern.

Father: "*shouting in anger* Open or I'll break the damn door!"

Random 1: "*shouting* W-Wait! I'll open the door!"

This made the father smile as the door slowly opened.

Father: "*shouting* Thank you so much! You really saved-."

A sharp item pierced his chest just as the father was about to finish his sentence. It was a knife hooked to a broomstick, and the family inside the house was terrified as the knife slowly began to pull out from the father's chest.

Random 1: *scared look* S-Sorry..."

The man murmured before closing and locking the door, leaving the bleeding father as he stumbled to the ground.