one

"Hadi, yaar, jaldi ker, aaj toh me iss ghar ki shahzaadi ko maza chahkha ke hi rahu ga." Danish hurried Hadi. 

5 years have past and Danish was now 15 and Noor was 13. Hadi was now 13 too. Danish knew that Noor was now old enough to handle his revenge so now he was going to do his first attack.

"Yaar, mujhe marwa na dena. Plan kya he?" Hadi asks.

"Osko oss ka Eid ke kapre bohot pasand aye the na, toh ab dekhna me karta kya hu! Tu bas bahir khara ho, me abhi aya, aur agar koi aagaya toh knock ker dena." Danish knew that this year Noor selected her own Eid clothes, all by herself. He also knew that tomorrow was Eid, so she wont have time to go and get new clothes.

He entered the room and made his way to the cupboard, took out her dress then  made his way over to her study table, opened the drawer and took out a pair of scissors. he brought them up to the dress and chop chop. He placed the scissors and dress back from where he got it and hurried out of the room.

He fist bumped Hadi, "ab dekha wo Mama ke samne ja ke kitna roye gi. Bohot maza aye ga tamasha dekh ke."

"Chal ab, kisi ne dekh liya toh pakre jaye ge." Hadi said,

They made their way back into their rooms and waited for the drama to begin. Hours passed and nothing happened. 

Danish went downstairs to find Noor. He went to the kitchen and the garden, her favourite places in the house. He searched her last favourite place, her Dadi's room. The door was slightly opened so he decided to go in but stopped upon hearing his name.

"Danish kesa hai?" Dadi asked Noor. This was the perfect chance for him to hear what she hought about him because he knew that Noor would never lie to her Dadi.

"Danish ache toh hein lekin unko me pasand nahi houn, wo hamesha hum me gusse se dekhte hein. Hum toh bohot koshish kerte hein ke wo humaare saath ache houn, apko pata he, mene oss din unka favourite milkshake banane ki kishish bhi ki thi lekin mene apna haath cut ker liya tha aur phir unho ne hamaara mazaakh bhi oraaya tha aur kaha ke hume kaam nahi kerna aata, lekin wo phir bhi ache hein, hume in choti baato ko maaf ker dete hein." Danish looked at the cute Noor complaining about him to her Dadi.

And then a pang of guilt hit him, she cut her hand because of him and then he made fun of her. Poor Noor. Kya soch raha he, pagal wagal toh nahi ho gaya.

He rushed upstairs to Hadi's room. "Noor ne konsi shop se dress liya tha?"

"Please, ab unki poori collection ko na cut ker dene." Hadi mocked him.

"Yaar, masla ho gaya he, tujhe pata he ya nahi."

"Pata to he, lekin tujhe kya hogaya." 

Danish ache toh hein. Noor's voice kept running in his head.

"Baad me patata houn, chal driver ke saath chalte hein."

The both hurried downstairs to the car outside.

"Chacha, please wo mall per le jaye hume."said Hadi.

They rushed to the mall. Hadi told Danish the name of the shop and went inside. He saw the exact same dress picked it up and went to the counter.

"2000 rupees sir."

"Ye lein."

Bas do hazaar. Mujhe toh laga tha ke maharaani ke nakhre houn ge. Mahnga ho ga. Aakhir paise bhi oss ke nahi hein. Wese galat kiya he tune oss ke saath Danish.