Chapter 3

MEGAN POV

It's finally the day we get to go to Milan and I'm some excited!  I was able to get time off from the firm as soon as my boss found out I won that huge case for us, so he automatically was like Megan take a vacation. So you know I was jumping on board especially when Tee finally invited me to Milan.

At the airport with Tee's manager and crew but no Tee. I call her phone back to back not getting anything. I knew I should've went to her house, cause she's never been a morning person. I go to call her again when finally her manager says that she sees her coming. I look up seeing her running towards up dragging her suitcase.

"Hey y'all! I'm sorry... but y'all know me.. I hate waking up"

"Yeah we know. Unless it's your mom, food or pussy" We all say together then laugh as she looks at us with a straight face.

We all enter into the jet and take off. Tee and her manager are talking over the set up of the show and their plan for when we land. I'm stuck with her hairstylist who is talking my ear off talking about her husband and daughter. I look at the pictures of them saying how cute their daughter is, but all I want to do is sleep.

I wake up to feeling air on my face, seeing that I'm in Tee's arms as she's walking to the car.

"W-Wh"

"Go to sleep Ma, you're exhausted I got you." She says looking at me. And I do just that wrapping my arm around her neck, laying my head on her shoulder closing my eyes taking in the night air.

I wake up the next day in a large shirt with shorts on in a huge comfy bed. Looking around I see this large window that's letting all the sunlight in. Then at how beautiful this whole room is. I get up looking around for Tee or anyone at least, and find her on the little balcony in a robe reading.

I slowly walk in behind her wrapping my arms around her neck giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning Tee"
"Morning Meg.. how you sleep?"

"Good. ugh I really needed that sleep, plus that bed is so comfy"

"I know right, shoot it better be since I struggled to change you. Damn you such a wild sleeper" She says making me laugh

"Well I'm not sorry, cause you been knew this... so what we doing today?" I say sitting on the side of her

"Well first wash yo ass so I can take you out for breakfast, well more like brunch since it's twelve"

"Ha Ha Ha. You so funny" I say getting up rolling my eyes and going back into the room to take a shower

Once I finish getting myself together I come out finding Tee completely dressed as well, we make our way downstairs and out into the busy streets of Milan. I take pictures as we walk posting it up on instagram. I lost Tee for about a minute or two, running to catch up to her. I slip my hand into hers holding on tight as I try to match her speed in my wedge sandals.

she chuckles holding my hand just as tight and slows down her speed. She points out different things to me having me an awe. We finally make it to the small cafe and she automatically gets recognized. Everyone has their cameras out pointing it at us snapping away.

The waitress, who thankfully speaks English offers to take care of us but of course wants her picture as well of the superstar with me.

After eating and watching Tee go around being the kind person she is taking pictures with everyone, we finally leave. She takes me to the Poldi Pezzoli museum where the fashion show will take place. It's huge and I take pictures in every room we go through.