In Like a Lamb Out Like a Lion

You were in a deep slumber until you felt a tug on your left leg. You jumped up in surprise to see a man and women at the foot of the bed in utter shock staring right at you. You hit Loki's back to wake him up. Loki's eyes opened looking at you in a confusing way. You pointed at the couple standing at the end of the bed, and Loki saw them. He sat up in the bed trying to study the couple.

"Who the hell are you two? And why are you in my hotel room?!" Shouted the man.

"We were here first." Loki told him.

"So, you can't just barge in here if someone is already staying!"

"Well it's a good thing you woke us up early. Goodbye." Loki said in a surprisingly calm voice.

The man just stood there still in shock that, that just happened, while you and Loki changed clothes and left with no problem. 'Oh...that explains why the room was full of treats as if someone was already living there' You thought to yourself. When you and Loki walked out of the hotel, Loki went into a café like he owned the place. Once more you followed behind him. Loki walked up to the women behind the counter, and read the menu above her. He didn't really know what the food was. For example: like an omelette, waffle, or sausage. So he just said something random on the menu. He told the lady to give him extra because he was planning to share with you. The women told you two to find a place to sit, so you did as you two were told.

"Why did you act so calm to the man back at the hotel? I figured that you would have yell at him instead."

"I would have chopped his head off and screamed at him, but I was too tired, so that's why I did what I did."

"Oh, haha I was scared and didn't know what to do."

Moments later the waitress brought you two's food and coffee. You nor Loki spoke to each other because you were both too busy eating. When you both got done, Loki stood up and took your hand. You both walked out holding hands until the lady behind the counter ran and dragged you two back into the café. "You two need to pay!"

"What is it with you mortals and 'paying'?"

"Did you just say mortals?"

"Yes...because you are one."

Once again Loki changed into what looked like a Frost Giant, and scared everyone in the café. "You pathetic mortals will let me do what I want, and I want to leave without this so called 'pay'!"

The lady then began to throw cups and dishes at you two. Loki turned back to normal and again grabbed your hand. You all were off with plates and cups fly behind you two. "One day I will return and you will kneel before your god!" Loki yelled as he ran out of town with you. Closer and closer you both drew near the forest where the Bi-Frost markings waited.

"Why do you think Hiemdall didn't open the Bi-Frost when I told him to yesterday?"

"I don't know Loki...Do you think it's because my family is in Asgard?"

"No. I don't think it's that."

Running into the forest, Loki got lost, looking around, spinning in circles. The sky was blue but then dark grey clouds came in with thunder again. "Do you think Thor is causing that?" You asked.

"Of course not Thor is banned from Asgard and stuck like we are on Midgard with no powers." You both stopped and rested against a tree, panting. You were worried about getting back and being safe, but Loki was acting odd, like he was perfectly fine and not one bit scared.

"Loki, how can you not be worried about being stuck in this realm, and the Bi-Frost not opening?"

"To tell the truth...I'm not the morning type."

Once you both caught each other's breath, the journey continued. Rushing through the forest, branch's hitting you, almost tripping over rocks, and fog drew near. So hard to see now, you two still remained running. Loki struggled behind you, until he yelled your name to wait for him. When he reached you, he put his hand on your shoulder. "Will you please stay with my pace?" He asked you, breathing heavily. You just moaned with a smile. "Ugh...I will. For you my love." You replied. Loki then put his hand on your head, rubbing it, making your hair messy as he walked ahead of you. You jogged to the point where you were now next to Loki, smiling. After a while you did calm down and weren't as worried as before.

"What will we do when we get back to Asgard?"

"I don't know...First I'm gonna find out why Heimdall wouldn't open the Bi-Frost yesterday."

"Hmmm yeah." You said with fear trembling up your spine, remembering the worry.

Up ahead in the distance was a clear opening. You both became closer with every step. Moving bushes out of the way, you saw that in the middle of the small meadow where the Bi-Frost markings. Feeling relieved you and Loki stood on the Asgardian circle. Holding Loki's hand he yelled for Heimdall. When about three minutes went by the, colorful rainbow light struck the dirt, snatching you and Loki along with it. The trip was surprisingly the longest one yet, which made you even more worried, normally these teleporting transportation were very quick.

Once you two made it to the Bi-Frost room, the first thing to notice was the dark sky. It would normally be its golden blue color, but no, it was a grayish black. You slowly walk out and on to the rainbow bridge with Loki following behind. Parts of the bridge were missing, the bright glow of the bridge was fading away. Ships were soaring through the sky and shooting at the palace. Asgard was under attack.

"Loki I told you this would happen! My kingdom is attacking your kingdom!"