Unpleasant Return

Present day...

Ughh, my head hearts like hell, then the alarm went off, ugh, why do people need this there so pointless. Tony turns it off and I sit up on our bunk beds, man, it feels like it's been so long ever since that accident, it feels like 4 years just past. The door opens and it's Mr's. Rhodes.

Mr.s Rhodes:breakfast is ready, boys.

Mr.s Rhodes is Tony's dads lawyer or was, but she was kind enough to let us stay at her place, I can't to my uncle ben's or aunt Mays place because they live far away, I kinda miss them, I wonder how they are doing.

Tony: Thank you Miss Rhodes, we'll be right there.

Mr.s Rhodes: James is down stairs already, once you three finish eating then you can head to stark international then to school. It'll be okay boys, you'll see.

Time skip...

After we finish eating the three of us can head to stark international but it wasn't the same as it used to be we a security guard stop us and asked for our name like we never been here before, this is so strange.

Ben: can you check again? We have a appointment.

Guard: and you said your name was?

Tony: Tony, Tony stark.

Ben: and Ben Parker.

Rhodey: you know as in stark international the company that you worked for.

Guard: Yeah, they say that have a appointment goes by the name stark and Parker. Yeah, yeah,
Yeah okay. You can go up.

Rhodey: finally!

Guard: (holds Rhodey) not you, just those two.

Rhodey: WHAT? Aw come on!

Tony: it's okay Rhodey. (Rhodey talks privately)

Rhodey: are you sure you guys are up to it?

Ben: yeah, after all it is his dads company. Right?

We went inside up to the top level but something was off it was like no one here, everyone just disappeared and silent, some may say peace and quiet is the best thing, but I'm here it wasn't like that. We made to Mr.
Starks office and at least one thing haven't change, Trish is still here.

Ben: hey Trish.

But no response, okay, now I'm creep the fuck out, what is going on? We made it inside the office and... I know that voice, it can't be? The chair turns and I was Fucking Right Obadiah Fucking Stane.

Tony: what's going on Obadiah? (Both sit in the chair) what are you doing with...

Obadiah: Boys! Boys, Boys, don't worry stark international is in good hands, not you need to worried about.

Ben: what do you mean "good hands" Obadiah?

Obadiah: I'm sorry we didn't get the chance to talk after you're parents funeral, it hit us all so hard. (I don't believe that shit for a fucking second) but you have my word, I'll personally take care of everything until you boys are legally sept back in.

Tony: but I want to be involved, my father owned this company and he wanted...

Obadiah: this is want your father wanted, so did yours Ben. He wanted you two living with the Rhodes, going to school being a normal kid.

Ben: we want all of our Research's, and our parents notes...

Obadiah: everything you and your parents worked on is all company property, stark international is a business after all, not your personal playground.

Oh this fucker is about to get something else right about now.

Trish: Mr. Stane, you're next appointment is read. (Ends call)

Obadiah: (gets up) I'm glad we had this talk boys, and I'll see you boys when you turn 18.

When he pull out his hand, I automatically notice something, it was Mr. Starks ring, he gave it to the scientist right before the crash, so this mother fucker cause the crash and got our parents killed? We walked out of the company and I was beyond Pissed.

Rhodey: hey, how did it...

Ben: MOTHER...

Rhodey: go?

Ben: FUCKER!!!!

Rhodey: never mind.

Ben: COCK, JUGGLING, JIMMIED FUCK FACE!!!! (Stomps his bag) FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!!! FUCK!!!

Rhodey: (holds me back) Dude chill!

Ben: OH IM GONNA...IM GONNA RIP HIS FUCKING BALD HEAD FACE OFF!!!

Rhodey: come on, let's just go to school.

To be continued...