Markiplier x Michael Afton

Markiplier was playing a game on his computer making a video like he normally does. He was playing a game of Five Nights At Freddy's (FNAF for short). FNAF was a big horror game everyone liked playing.

There is is guy in the game called the purple guy aka Michael Afton. He was a made up character or so everyone thought.

After Markiplier was done with his video he did his outtro and he ended his video. He sent the video to his editor to make it ready to post.

After it was ready he looked over it and found nothing wrong and he posted the video. After a few days of the video being posted he was going through the comments. He found a username called Michael Afton and he read it and it said this. Hay markiplier I know where you live and where your house is.

Markiplier just ignore it and thought it was a prank.

Markiplier- I think someone is trying to get my attention. Ima just go make me some food and just ignore it.

So markiplier went to get his food and eat. He decided to eat leftovers he had. He had some chicken on the fridge from the other night. So he warmed that up and eat that.

Markiplier went back to his desk after eating and noticed he had a message on his phone. It said this, hay markiplier this is Michael Afton and I'm going to come to your house tomorrow don't worry I just want to chat.

Markiplier responded, how do you know my number and how you where I live.

Michael Afton, I always have known where you lived ever since I met you in the game.

Markiplier, what game?

Michael Afton, your funny

Markiplier, what game did I meet you in?

Michael Afton, you met me in FNAF.

Markiplier,....

Michael Afton, I'm at your door.

Markiplier slowly made his way to the front door and there he was. Michael Afton was standing on the front of his house. He had no choice and let him in.

Markiplier open the door and Michael Afton had flowers in his hand and gave them to markiplier.

Michael Afton- what a nice place you have here

Markiplier read the note on the flowers and it said, these flowers here show you how I feel about you.

Markiplier blushed

Markiplier- so why are you here

Mr. After

Michael Afton- no need to be formal with me just call me Michael.

Markiplier- ok then you call me Mark it's only far.

Mark takes him to the living room and sets him down.

Mark- Would you like some tea

Michael- yes please

Markiplier goes and makes some tea.

Mark- you want sugar and no sugar

Michael- sugar

Mark- ok

Mark comes back with the tea and gives one to Michael. Michael takes a nice good sip

Michael- this is good

Mark- really you like it

Michael- yes its the best tea I've had in awhile.

Mark- awwww thanks

Mark was blushing.

Michael asked Mark to come a sit down next to him. And mark sat next to him.

Mark- do you want to watch something?

Michael- sure

Mark just put a movie on it was not a pacific movie.

Michael started scooting close and close to Mark. Mark didn't think anything about it and Michael put his hand on marks leg.

Mark- what are you doing

Michael- nothing

Michael moved his hand away.

Mark- I didn't say you couldn't have your hand there I just asked what are you doing.

***Hay readers this is a warning there is sexualy content and bad words going to happen in this next part so if you don't like that stuff then stop reading and find something else to read thanks for reading 😁***

Michael put his hand back on his leg and slowly moved it up towards his Dick.

Mark- what are you doing we just met.

Michael- I know but I can't help my self.

Michael was looking at Mark with a certain look. Mark looked back at him with a certain look too.

Michael started to pull marks sweatpants off Mark let him. Michael started to stroke marks dick and Michael was drolling..

Mark- are you getting thirsty?

Michael- y-yes

Michael said with a stutter.

Michael moved his head down and started to suck marks dick. Mark moaned and little.

Michael stopped for a sec.

Mark- don't stop yet.

Michael started to do suck again because Mark said not to stop.

Michael started to go faster and faster tell Mark cummed. Michael drinked up all of his cum. Mark ask if Michael wants to stay the night. Michael said yes.

This is the end of my story Markiplier x Michael Afton I hope you all liked it I might add more to this story bit I think it's good the way it is thanks for reading my story it makes me happy that you would stop and read my first story I made on this site