Chapter 2

One huge trigger warning. You have been warned. Based off of a true statement. A documentary at the end will be held whenever a death of a real person is used for this story.

Today there will be mentions of Sexism, rape, and abortion

Previously on Genocide

Jonah shatters his phone and all electronics that can track his location, he grabs an old fashioned map and a bag full of food and water. He dresses in all black and puts the gun on his waist and waits until it's past midnight before walking outside making sure his mask blocked his face so he could begin his journey to make things right and find Sean dead or alive.

If you are old enough to bleed you are old enough to breed

The first place Jonah went was to Sean's house, they are like his second family and he loves them all so much. They took him in as another son when he was only fourteen, he's twenty-four now and the last ten years have been the happiest years of his life, until now.

He unlocks the door and the first thing he hears is Tasha, Sean's mother, saying "old enough to bleed old enough to breed! What the fuck!?"

"Tasha calm down-" Mika, her husband, said.

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down! You mean to tell me when I was nine years old I should've been having babies! What about Alliyah? She's eight and has her period! How would you feel if she was raped and impregnated and they told her she can't have an abortion!?"

"I'd be pissed, but-"

"But nothing! I had Sean at eleven years old! I was raped! But because I found out at twenty weeks I wasn't allowed to do anything! Where were these old white men when I was in poverty and homeless trying to raise a baby on my own when I should've been worried about school, friends, and puppy love boyfriends!? Huh!? I don't regret Sean, but he would've been safer if he wasn't born!"

Jonah knocks on the wall and announce his presence "Hey ma hey dad."

Mika and Tasha jump and Tasha suddenly grins "Hey baby how are you?"

"I'm tired and pissed off."

"Language hun." She said hugging him.

Mika grins happy for the change in conversation. "Why you wearing all black? Tryna be one of us now?"

"You wish." Jonah joked sitting down. The lighthearted feeling in his mood died as quickly as it came and he frowns.

"Baby what's the matter? Where's Sean?" Tasha asked worried.

"Alliyah is upstairs right?"

"Yeah she's asleep why?"

"Sean was taken by The Executioners..."

Tasha covers her mouth, tears forming and Mika instantly looks horrified.

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere

Sean was weak and in pain, he had taken as much of the trauma as possible in order for his cell mate not to get it as bad. You see his cell mate is a TWELVE year old, pregnant, trans boy who suffered from rape and the abortion act. He felt extremely protective of the young boy and would do anything to keep him safe.

When he was sure The Executioners were gone he crawled over to Sam, the young boy, and asks "are you ok?"

Sam shakes his head no terrified "what's gonna happen to us?"

Sean felt like lying and saying "absolutely nothing." But he didn't have the heart to lie and make the boy unable to trust at all. "Unless we're found we'll be executed..."

"Hopefully someone finds us." He said hugging his stomach terrified.

Back with Jonah

Jonah walks down the street, all he can hear in his head is Tasha's sobs and pleads for Sean to come back and his heart couldn't take it so he had to leave again to continue on with his journey. He knows that The Executioners left Sean's location on for him to walk straight into their trap and be another prisoner, so he has to do this smartly. He has to come up with a way to get through without being noticed and he can't do it on his own.

End of chapter, once again it's really short, but like I said I'm trying to give you all a moment to calm down. The picture is clear enough on what I was trying to say in this chapter. If you or someone you know was raped, especially at a young age, and was denied an abortion then you understand all of this and I'm sorry you or them is apart of the 97%. We all have to stand up and fight together. Womens rights are human rights ✊️

Thank you for reading and if you have any stories you want me to share here pm me at Scorbus11