Teacher

All the villains started to unpack most of the supplies they got online shopping, they got clothes that were much easier to move in. 

"Why are they called sweat pants?" Gaston asked as he tried a pair on.

"Why is anything called anything?" Faciliar asked. 

"What's candy?" Alona asked the imps when they showed her games that were for her. One of them was Candyland. 

"It's something you'll be able to eat when you can stomach it." Pain told her.

"Yeah and in a few months is Halloween then you'll get lots of candy." Panic added. 

"What are these?" Alona asked. 

"Those are animals." Pain explained. 

Pain and Panic spent a good amount of time transforming into different animals and telling Alona what they are while the others unpacked their own new belongings in their room.

Pain and Panic eventually went to go put the games into the game room while Alona tried some of her new toys but a sound in the next room got her attention. "New friend." Alona said excitedly before rushing to the next room. She saw a very tall figure in a robe in a color she's never seen before and she would see horns sticking out of his hood. Maybe he was friends with Maleficent. "Hello."

The new person turned and Alona saw his face. It was horrifying but she wasn't afraid. 

"Hi sir, welcome to my home can I help you find a room?" Alona asked politely. 

The Horned King stared at the girl who didn't even flinch when he faced her. Everyone his whole life has only looked at him with fear, this was new to him. "You girl, why did you bring me here?" 

His voice was scary too but Alona would never judge someone based on looks. "I didn't bring you here sir, lots of people keep showing up here but I welcome them and let them stay."

"Do you know who I am?" The Horned King asked his eyes glowing red. 

"No sir, I'm sorry." She then held out her hand like Hades taught her. "My name is Alona." 

The Horned King scoffed. "You are too sweet and naive." 

"Thank you." Alona smiled. She didn't know what naive meant but the others call her sweetie or sweetheart all the time so it must be a good thing to be called.

"Where are your parents child?" The Horned King asked hoping to get some real answers.

"I killed them." She answered. 

Once again this child shocked him, seems he didn't get that good of a judgment on her. Before he could say anything else a scepter was pressed against the Horned King's throat. "My dear old friend." Maleficent greeted. "It's been too long." 

"Maleficent, where are we and what is this child?" Horned King asked.

"She is just that." Maleficent answered. "A child." She then bent down to Alona and gently took her chin in her hand. "Go to Hades."

"Ok." Alona went to the elevator and to Hades room. She didn't see him however she did hear the water in the shower room and went in. "Hades."

Hades yelled in surprise before quickly grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist before turning off the water. "Alona, baby, sweetheart, snookums. Never enter someone's shower room without knocking." 

"Maleficent told me to go to you." Alona answered.

Hades mumbled under his breath and snapped on his clothes. "What does she want now?"