True lovers

A girl named Rose is in love with a boy named Gregory. They love each other so much that they can't stand not being with each other. But Roses parents don't like that they are together.

They fell in love with first sight. They first met at school. Rose was a shy girl and Gregory was not so shy.

Gregory was sitting at a table with some random guy that was friends with Rose and Rose came up to then and started talking to that guy. Gregory did not care so much. The guy introduced Rose to me and he said that Rose was his girlfriend. Gregory said nice to meet you. And Rose was too shy and hid her face.

The next day Rose went up to Gregory and started to talk to him.

Rose- hey Gregory!

Gregory- what's up?

Rose- I just noticed that your always alone and I feel bad about that do you want to hang out sometime?

Gregory- sure

That was the first tune she went up to someone and ask if they would like to hang out.

Rose walked away with here heart pounding and she did not know why.

Rose- why is my heart pounding so fast. Is it cus the boy that I see.

She was confused but she did not think to hard about it.

The guy that was her boyfriend at the time saw that she was talking to Gregory and he got jealous.

The next day Gregory saw that rose and the guy where fighting about something. So Gregory went up to them and told then to stop fighting there is no need for thus.

The guy said stay out of this. Gregory said licen you need to calm down. The guy through a punch at him but hit Rose instead.

Rose- What the fuck why did you do that.

The guy- I did not mean to hit you baby.

Rose- don't call me that again. We are over.

The guy- fine have fun with your new toy.

The man walks away.

Gregory- are you ok?

Rose- ya im fine

Gregory- ok if your fine then you can look me in my eye's.

Rose looked at Gregory in the eyes and she was crying.

Gregory- oh don't cry come here.

Rose hugged Gregory and sat down with her and she cried in his arms for a few minutes.

Gregory- are you ok now?

Rose- ya thanks to you.

Gregory- so tell me why you guys where fighting?

Rose- he was jealous that I was getting along with you vary well.

Gregory- oh so you two braking up is cus of me?

Rose- no its not like that I was planning on braking up with him anyways before I met you because he was just using me for my body.

Gregory- oh I'm sorry for that you don't have to worry about him anymore.

Rose- ya

Gregory- let's get back to class ok

Rose- ok

So they headed back to class.

Gregory- meet me at the Cafe after class ok.

Rose- ok

So they went to there separate classroom. And did there work and before they notices there was the bell. They both when straight to the Cafe and met up with each other.

Rose saw Gregory standing by himself again and she rushed over to him. But before she got to him the guy that she had an argument with grabbed her hand and pulled her away into a empty room.

The guy- so your done with me like that?

Rose- yes your where only using me for your own needs.

The guy- what are you trying to get out of him he is just a skinny boy that has no talent.

Rose- how do you know he has no talent he could have so many talents.

The guy- so your just going to go with him and forget about me right?

Rose- yes cus your selfish and all you want is my body.

***Warning thing are about to get messy so stop reading here if you don't like messed up stuff thanks for reading***

The guy pushes her onto the empty deck and starts forcing him onto her.

Rose- s-stop please

The guy- is this what you think I am well then think it cus yes I was using you and yes I only wanted you for my needs.

He started to rip her clothes off her and striped her naked. The  starts touching her all over. This is turning into rap at this point.

Gregory opens the door behind them and jumps the guy. Gregory hit him once and he was knocked out in an instant.

Before Gregory could say anything Rose jumps onto Gregory and in tears saying.

Rose- I thought I was a goner.

Gregory- I'm her now there is no need to cry.

Gregory put her on the desk and started picking up her clothes and gave them to her and noticed that her school shirt was riped and her pants too. He had his gym clothes on so he took off his gym clothes and gave them to her.

Rose- what about you what are you going to wear.

Gregory- I have a extra pair of clothes on my locker so don't worry about me ok.

Rose- ok

Gregory- The school should be almost completely empty so I'll be fine.

When Gregory walked away Rose followed him.

Gregory- are you scared to be alone?

Rose- kinda

Gregory- do you want to come over to my house?

Rose- is that ok with your parents?

Gregory did not answer Rose though that was a little weird that he did not answer her but she did not worried about it to much.

They made it to his locker and he grabbed his clothes and started to put it on. Rose just realized how sexy his body is. She could not help herself but stare at him.

Gregory- what you staring at?

Rose- sorry it's just.

Gregory- what you can tell me don't be shy.

Rose- your body is just so sexy I just want to touch it.

Gregory- ummmm I'm fine with that.

Rose- oh my God really

Gregory- yes you can.

Rose puts her hand on his chest and it was warm and soft. She quickly pulled her hand away from his chest.

Rose- I'm sorry I should have done that I'm so sorry.

Gregory just laughs at her.

Gregory- don't be sorry at all there is no need to be.

Rose- o-ok

He put his shirt on and started walking to the front doors. Rose followed him out and all the way home.