True lovers p3

The next day they went to school and they walked together. They saw the guy again. He just stood there and stared at Rose. Rose got uncomfortable vary fast.

Gregory- just don't acknowledge him

Rose- ok

The guy was with his little group of friends and he was saying stuff to them about how Rose and him broke up.

The bell rang and it was time to go to class. Everyone went to there classes in a rush. Gregory kissed Rose goodbye.

Gregory- I'll come straight to you after class ok baby.

Rose- ok I'll wait here for you darling.

Then Gregory went to his classroom after dropping Rose off at her classroom. They sat down and did there work and an hour later the bell rang.

Gregory went straight to her classroom and saw the guy not letting Rose leave. Gregory went over and said.

Gregory- licen here pal I don't want to start any problems here but if you don't let her be ima have to make you leave her alone.

The guy- why don't you try

Gregory- ok I will

The guy through a punch at Gregory. Gregory just dodged tell the teacher came. The guy got in trouble and suspended for a few days.

At the end of the day Gregory and Rose went home and one of the guyses friends saw them walking home together. The guy just wanted to start trouble and followed them home.

The guy got the address where Gregory and Rose live and gave it to the guy that got suspended.

Later that day Gregory's door bell rang and Gregory went to check who was at the door. And he did what a normal person should do and look through the peephole.

Rose- who is it?

Gregory- shhhhhh

Rose- why?

Gregory- just be quite

Rose- ok I will

Gregory answers the door.

Gregory- what do you want?

The guy- revenge

The guy pulled out a knife and stabbed Gregory in the stomach.

Rose- AHHHHHHH

Gregory- baby don't worry I'll be fine.

Rose- don't act strong for me you don't need to I already love you enough.

Gregory just grabs the guy by the neck and tells Rose to call 911. Rose does that. Gregory pushes the guy out side and closes the door.

Rose- don't be stupid you hear me!!!

Gregory- I won't

Good thing that the police station is close by.

Gregory- I don't want to hurt you.

The guy- well I want to hurt you.

The guy brakes free from Gregory and trys to take the knife out of Gregory's stomach.

Gregory- don't even try you already got what you wanted do you want to kill me and get more time in prison?

The guy- no I don't want to go to prison and yes I want to kill you.

Gregory- well if you kill me your going to go to prison for a long ass time but either way your going to jail you made you choice when you stabbed me.

Gregory keep the guy busy tell the police cam. The police grabed the guy and out him in the car and took him away and the ambulance came to take Gregory to the hospital. But before they got there Gregory past out.

Rose and the police stay there with him tell the ambulances got there.

Rose- don't die on me baby I can't do this without you I need you.

The ambulance came shortly after that and took him in the car.

Paramedic- are you a family of some sort to him?

Rose- I'm his girlfriend and we live together please save him.

Paramedic- we will do everything we can.

Rose got into the car where Gregory was and they drop-off to the hospital.

When they got there they took Gregory to the medical room where they did surgery to take put the knife. The knife was not in a good spot it was close to an artery so they had to be super careful in taking it out. They took out the knife and it went well they had to do several stitches on him. And after 3 hours they where done.

The doctor- he will make it through the surgery went well

Rose- oh thank god does he have medication that he has to take?

The doctor- yes pain medication it will help ease the pain.

Rose- ok is that it?

The doctor- yes but he had to stay here for a few weeks.

Rose- ok but what about me?

The doctor- you go home and get some rest and come check on him in a few days.

Rose- ok

Rose went home like she was told. She got home and she was so worried about Gregory. The hospital called Rose and told her.

The hospital- hay Gregory is missing he left his hospital room and he is notnin the hospital anymore.

Rose- what happened to him.

The hospital- we don't know we are looking for him right now we will let you know if we fine him

Rose is more worried about him cus now he is missing. The front door unlocks and opens up. And Gregory was there.

Rose- GREGORY YOU ARE SUPPOS TO BE AT THE HOSPITAL.

Gregory- I know I missed you to much so I went home to you.

Rose- your so reckless you know that come here baby.

Gregory- I know I'm reckless and ok.

Rose grabs Gregory and brings him to the bed. And gets him comfortable. And Rose calls the hospital.

The hospital- hello this is the hospital how may I help you?

Rose- hay this is Rose and Gregory just walked in through the door and he is laying in his bed je doesn't want to go back to the hospital is there a way that you can just do the stuff you can here?

The hospital- no we can but you can just come and pick up his medication and that's all he needs.

Rose- ok I'm on my way.

Rose hangs up and goes to Gregory.

Rose- hay baby I have to go pick up your medication from the hospital ok I'll be right back in a bit ok

Gregory- don't go I don't want to be alone.

Rose- the sooner I leave the sooner I'll get your medication and the sooner I'll be back home to you ok baby.

Gregory- ok I'll be a good boy and wait for you.

Rose turned on the TV for Gregory and exited the house and on her way out she looked the door. Rose went to the hospital and got his medication and went straight home. When she got home she went and checked up on Gregory and he was sleeping.

Rose- awwww so adorable.