Introtuction

Hello dear readers, I've decided to give you some halfway decent one shot ships and just glimpses of platonic or familial relationships. They might be cannon, they might not be. As long as they're unproblematic, I'm more than willing to take the time to write them out for everyone.

Please, give me any group or pair you'd like to see me write for! And please specify if you want it to be romantic or platonic. Unless it's like— obvious. Like Alex and Conner, because they're siblings.

Now, I'm going to start off with some old fashioned sibling shenanigans, because the Charming brothers seriously need some time to act more like brothers and less like acquaintances, I swear. I know their personalities may not be book accurate, but to be fair, aside from Charlie they hardly had personalities to begin with. Well, Chance did. However, I don't think tyranny applies to having a sleepover with his brothers.

After that, Fairy Council dysfunction, because to see them when they're not trying to act like they're totally perfect is nice. They're one big, crazy family the way I see it. I wish there were more scenes of them acting closer to each other in the original books, but I know Colfer hadn't thought of that yet, so I'm not surprised, and I'm here to fill in that gap for him.

Leave the stories you want to see down in the comments and I'll write them all out for you!