(Part 2) Magic And A Cursed Blade

Midnight strike the last shadow that came out from the sixth portal before said portal disappeared.

Midnight huff before looking at adorabat who is about to open another portal.

Midnight quickly bit the wand away from adorabat making her "awww~" at the stolen wand.

Than midnight wave one of his claws at her like a parent saying no to a child before letting go of the wand.

The wand landed on a shelf filled with dark color books near it.

Midnight laid down onto the floor before closing his eyes.

Before adorabat could flap her wings midnight open one of his eye and it glowed.

Suddenly adorabat's wings froze making her land back to the ground she glared at the bad wolf but he merely close his eye.

With a pout she sat on a couch but not even a minute has passed and she grew bored.

So with a sneaky glance at midnight seeing that he is sleeping, she hop of the couch and headed for her wand.

She waddled towards the shelf before grabbing the ledge of it and slowly pull herself up.

Once she reached her wand she pick it up and look at midnight seeing him slumbering away, she stuck out her tongue at him with one eye open.

But before she could jump off something caught her eye which is the beside the books.

There is a katana laying there but is black in color with a purplish glow but despite its cool look adorabat need to quickly leave before the bad wolf wakes up.

She slowly landed onto the floor before quickly leaving the tower and find somewhere else to cast the summoning spell.

Back in the tower midnight slowly woke up with a yawn before looking at where adorabat is sitting but couldn't find her.

Which made him jump and quickly look around but can't seem to find her anywhere.

So he quickly left the tower and went to search for her while back at the shelf the katana that adorabat saw earlier is now gone followed by a creepy giggle.

...

Adorabat eventually found a spot and far away from the bad wolf so she landed and was about to chant.

"Hey blue bat" whisperd near her making her turn around and sees a shadowy form.

Adorabat gasped before yelling "did i summon you?!" With excitment.

The shadow merely huffed with its eyes rolling "yes blue bat you summoned me and i sworn to serve you for eternity" lied to her.

Adorabat bought it without thinking since she is a child and started to chant again since it worked back at the tower.

She feels something covering her mouth and glances to her left seeing her summoned smirking at her.

The shadow than suggest "hey i have a better spell hmm~" it pause while faking to think about it before continuing "oh i know" and whispered her the spell.

Adorabat eyes sparkled and replied "wow it sounds so weird but it must be awesome" while the shadow grinned evilly.

Adorabat than start to cast the spell that the shadow told her about and half way of the spell the grass below adorabat start to wither away.

Adorabat stopped chanting to notice that she is floating and was confused "what is happening?" She said.

While the shadow slowly sneak behind adorabat before the shadow could lunge at her it was stopped by something.

Which stopped what was about to happen making adorabat land onto the ground.

It was none other than midnight with camille behind her with a grim expression and she cast a spell turning the shadow back into a book.

She than turn towards adorabat with a worried look than said "are you alright adorabat?".

Adorabat replied "uh huh" while nodding her head making camille sigh with relief before saying "alright good... cause what you almost did was a soul swapping spell".

Adorabat merely tilted her head "is that a bad thing?" She questioned camille replied "what?... no... well not really if you done it with someone you really like than it gets frisky... but with that shadow is really bad".

"Who is that shadow... and why is it now a katana?" Adorabat further asked "that is geraldine... a evil katana spirit who will kill anyone just to get back to its master and i had to fight her to contain her back into a katana" camille replied.

Adorabat than questioned "do you know who is geraldine's master?" To which camille replied "sadly i do not... since i found the spirit possessing a villager and attacking anyone that gets in her way".

"How come you know her name?" Adorabat continued "she was calling her name to see if her master can hear her and will come to her" camille replied.

Adorabat give a "ok" and stops asking her any question while camilee pick up the katana and headed back to the tower while midnight huffed before following her.

Within the katana there is a whisper "master... where are you... we will show them... we will show them all just how legendary you really are".