eddie munson

read at your own risk. mature audience only.

_____________________________

you were getting ready for your date with Eddie (the freak) Munson. you had on a tight black dress that showed every curve, and black heels on. you were finishing up your hair when you heard the phone ring.
"mike will you get that please" you say
he answers the phone and yells up to you
"it's for you y/n."
you go up to your night stand and answer the phone
"hello m'lady are you ready for me to come get you"
you knew it was Eddie because hes the only person that calls you that.
"yeah i'm ready ed's"
you heard him grab the keys to his van
"alrighty i'll be there soon m'lady" and he hung up the phone.
you were so excited to go on a date with Eddie. you grabbed a hand bag and ran down stairs passing Nancy almost knocking her over.
"Jesus y/n slow down"
moments later you heard a knock on the door. it was Eddie. you opened the door to greet him.
"hello m'lady, you look amazing"
"oh thank you Eddie"
you gesture for him to come inside and you walk into the kitchen. mike is standing right there, eating an apple.
"when mom comes home if she asks where i am tell her i'm at Kate's house"
mike gave you that what's in it for me look.
"i'll give you all my allowance money when i get home i promise" you say as you step out of the kitchen.
"shall we go now m'lady"
"yes we shall" you say as you walk out the door. you guys get to Eddie's van and he opens the door for you so you climb in.
"why thank you Eddie"
"oh anything for you m'lady" Eddie got into the van and he started to pull out of the driveway.
"so where are we going Eddie"
"we're going to the movies" that sounded very exciting.

FAST FORWARD TO WHEN YOU GET TO THE MOVIES.
_____________________________

Eddie opened the door for you and you walked into the movie theater.
"wow it's beautiful in here"
Eddie walked up to the counter and payed for both yours and his tickets. you guys were watching ghostbusters ll. you could tell Eddie was very excited to watch the movie. you guys bought a large bowl of popcorn to share. and a box of razzles candy. so far the date was going good. you guys walked into the movie theater and sat down in the back where nobody else's was just you and Eddie. moments later the movie started and the room went black. you thought it would be cute to snuggle up on Eddie so you did.

fast forward to later in the movie.
___________________________

you were getting pretty bored so you thought you would tease Eddie a little bit. you got close to his ear and started to moan his name.
"oh Eddie" you moaned a couple times.
he looked over at you and smiled he put his hand on your thigh and brought it up and up until he reached the bottom of your dress. he lifted you dress up a bit and he could touch you. he looked down and your panties. they were red and lace. he pulled them down and put them in his lap. he took his middle and ring finger and started rubbing your clit.
"omg Eddie that feels so good" you moaned quietly in his ear.
he took those two fingers and put them in your pussy. he kept putting them in further and further until he reached your g-spot. you tilted your head back while he curled his fingers.
"oh Eddie omg that feels so good" you could hardly get the words out of your mouth. he got out of his chair and got on his knees right in front of you and started to lick your clit while his fingers were still in your tight pussy. your eyes rolled to the back of your head because it felt so good. you took his head and put it closer to your clit because it felt to good. you could feel yourself starting to cum.
"Eddie i'm gonna cum"
and that's what you did. he took his fingers out and put them in his mouth.
"you taste so good y/n"
you took your dress off the rest of the way and he took his shirt and pants off. he was just in his boxers. you sat on top of him. you could feel his erect penis inside his boxers. you wanted him to fuck you so badly. he started kissing your neck. he gave you small little love bites.
"Eddie so something please"
you tried taking his boxers off but he stopped you.
"if you rush it then i'll just stop"
so once he said that you just had to deal with the live bites. he got up and pulled his boxers down. his huge cock sprung out he sat back down in his chair. you got onto your knees and tied your hair back. you kissed the tip of his penis which made him moan your name. you put his penis in your mouth as much as you could and the rest you pumped with you hand. "omg y/n that feels so good please go faster"
you went faster sucking his cock. you hollowed put your cheeks while you were sucking. you felt his cock twitch in your mouth so that ment he was almost at his climax. so you stopped.
"why'd you stop y/n"
you didn't answer him instead you got on top of him and slid his dick into your entrance slowly. you moved your hips back and forth which made both of you moan out loud. you couldn't wait any longer so you started going up and down in his cock which made both yours and his heads roll back in pleasure. you were about to reaching your climax and so was he.
"y/n can i please cum inside of you"
"only if i can to"
so you both came at the same time. you got off of Eddie and you guys put your clothes back on. you both acted like nothing happed but little did you know the second round was gonna happen as soon as you got to his trailer

_____________________________

this story was 1081 words!!

i really hope you enjoy this story as much as i did! this was my first ever story and i will be making more with some other characters!!!!