😻just for the giggles

His pov:

"I'm not doing this anymore, it's too hard I give upppppp.:p "
"Plus you liedddd😡 You said badminton is easy but I prefer tennis. I can't hit that stoopid shuttlecock." She pouted and left her racket on the floor as a protest.

Pfft. Just as cute as ever. Where was she my whole life?

" Darling, you know that this takes time and alot of practice, comeonnn don't be mad I'll give chances," I said as I gave her a backhug.

She softened at the pet name I gave her but still refused to budge.

" Do u want to play a game then?" I asked.
She looked at me curiously, silently motioning for me to go on.
" Every 2 points, the loser strips their clothing" I smirked " I'm not taking no for an answer."
Still caressing her, I lifted one hand to squeeze her boob which caused her to swipe at me but I dodged away laughing.

" Humph are you forgetting who's the dog? I'll show you. You're gonna lose for sure." She grinned wickedly and smirked back.

For the first round, I purposely hit the shuttlecock all the way to the side so she couldn't reach fast enough.

"hey! You cheaterrrr---" She shouted at me all the way across the court but started removing her top anyway.
The way she removed it though.. It was slow and agonizing even for me. It felt like she was purposely teasing me. The cleavage my god-
Shld I let her win..?

Her pov:

Hah that look on his face. Already planning on failing? Heh should I tease him more?

My plan backfired the next second when my shuttlecock landed in his court as he made no attempt to pick it back up. He removed his shirt and oh my- those abs-

The next few rounds flashed by-
----------------------------------------------------------------------
The way her ass moves-

The way his so determined to lose😭 or maybe he isn't..?

Ahh I love him/her...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

His pov:

The next few rounds went by so quickly I wasn't even sure what had happened. We were both left with our last pieces of clothing, me with my underwear and her with her's.

It was my turn now and oh I was so gonna make sure this point counted. The moment my shuttlecock landed in her court, it was game over for me.

Now I would just like to see what she has in that pretty head of hers.

She strolled over towards me, smirking as she approached.

"Who's the dog now? I'll make you scream my name later. This is payback for all the nights you r@1ed me-"

"Admit it darling, you know you like it"

"Maybe i did maybe I didn't...oh but today your so fucked."

She slowly undid her bra and let it fall to the floor, leaving her nipples exposed to the open air, already perked up enough to know that she was feeling the same-
As she slid out of her panties, I could already feel my cock rising as she slowly crawled to me.
" So when-"
I paused in my words to utter a groan as she took my mushroom by the head . Stirring her tongue at the tip of it, her hands worked her magic all the way down, smoothly caressing my balls. The way her light fingertips stroked my tip up down, before taking me  in a whole. I could feel her gag in the throat and honestly that made almost c-. It was hot so hot and moist inside her throat. And her face.. her face... the crystal like droplets brimming her eyes...God I felt like throatfucking her but I was to do what she wanted. She went agonizing slow, stopping just before I came then slowly continuing on. The edge was too stimulating. My groans and moans were too much for me to handle and I desperately needed to release but seeing that pleasant smirk on her face, I knew it wasn't gonna be anytime soon.
Suddenly, she released me from her throat, stopping me from releasing yet again.

"Lemme c- plis" I begged
"Not bfr I ride u:)"

However, she proceeded to stick her fingers in her hole and started masterbating. And oh god that  was the hottest thing I had ever seen.. but I was desperate, desperate to be inside her ..
Instead of her fingers.

"Please .." "I can't take it any longer"

" finally had enough?"

She climbed over me...

I felt the smooth skin of her bare thigh and her body wetness brushing my mushroom...

And I'll leave the rest to your imagination😊 not because I'm lazy or anything🙀🙀