The Start of Start of a New Era

No one's Pov
August 16th 2019

                 Today was the day, the day Fiona got closer to Bianca but it wasn't exactly like how she planned. She planned on babysitting Brooklyn, meeting Bunnie and only Bunnie, the become besties, and boom she's in. That's not what happened when she got there all of the creature crew were there. Her anxiety was though the roof and she felt like she was about to have a heart attack.

             "Uh I'm Fiona I'm here to uhm b-babysi-" she started. Willam sighed and said " ugh stop stuttering you sound so fucking stupid." Fiona stood shocked at how someone so mean could be friends with someone so sweet. " Hey don't be mean Will, she's probably just nervous." A feminine voice called out and down the stairs Fiona saw bianca walking down the stairs. William huffed and walked away. Fiona was so entranced by finally seeing her she didn't even realize she was in front of her talking. "Did you hear me?" Bianca asked "Huh oh no sorry," Fiona replied "What did you say?" Bianca giggles " I said Brook is in her room follow me I'll show you." As Fiona started to follow Bianca she realized the height difference between them bianca was a whooping 5'2 she would guess while she was 5'8. "Sorry about Will he didn't mean it he just talks out his ass sometimes" Bianca said " Oh it's fine I understand" Fiona said so flustered her face was almost as red as her hair. She is having a conversation with the Bunnie.

       "Well here we are" Bianca said as they stopped at a door seemingly painted like Boo's in monsters inc. "uh well I guess this is my departure" Fiona joked.  Bianca let out a small chuckle "Yeah I guess so." She said as she opened Brooklyn's door "Hey Brook this is your new babysitter be good for her okay she's to pretty to be stressed" Bianca said as she walked away from the door. Fiona stood shocked for what felt like and eternity. She thinks I'm pretty.  She thought and she's sure her face has never been redder. Oh what a wild ride this is gonna be.
_______________________________________
A/n: hey I hope y'all liked this part of this story please help me get better by pming me (also if you just want to talk I'm available almost always) I'll come up with a schedule and try to post more see y'all raindrops later -Cloudie<3