Carnivals in Town

Today.. Today was supposed to be fun, and for the most part it was. Till I found myself on my own. The booming voices sending me in a panic, and my anxiety getting the better of me..

 The booming voices sending me in a panic, and my anxiety getting the better of me

"-I mean, I'm sure it'll be fine, it doesn't have to be awkward between us

"-I mean, I'm sure it'll be fine, it doesn't have to be awkward between us." I hummed at my sister, not entirely convinced as I looked over my outfit in the tall mirror in my sister's room. It's been a day since the two kiss.. since I've been to the store. I feel bad not going, since I've been going just about every day. But I think it's worst because it lets Ash think that what he said got to me.

   Which admittedly, it did, but it's not like I'd ever want him knowing that. Not to mention Fezco and I always talk when I'm there. Fezco's literally become my best friend since moving here. Maybe that's why Ash hates me so much..

   I frowned at the thought, thinking maybe that's the reason.. Or maybe it's really just because he's an ass. It's not like he's nice to anyone else. Only Fezco. I almost smiled at the thought, of the brother's relationship. It was cute in all honesty. Even if he tried not to always show some interest in the stories of the two that Fezco would sometimes tell me about. Or how he'll listen to his brother's instructions carefully and follow them no questions asked. Not that he needed many words from Fezco, he usually knew what needed to be done, and he got the job done.

   That was one thing I liked to do when going to the store, and as awkward as it was, I found it almost captivating... And that was watching him work. Rather it was dealing with customers, or bagging up product or just counting cash, he was always so concentrated. So focused. It was enticing.