:𝟬𝟬 𝗼𝗻𝗲

1:11
"i also loved what we had too, except i saw it as forever
you saw it just for now."

one

one

"kenma?"
his best friend y/n. calls out for him holding an envelope with a heart molded with wax, used to keep the envelope closed.
the blonde boy stops in his tracks, slowly turning around.
"uh yes? y/n?"
he responds looking over, the girl standing next to him, holding his arm tightly. the girl looks over kenma's shoulder. y/n noticing the small girl with blonde long hair,wearing dangling sliver earrings with her other free arm, holding her designer hand bag that read louis vuttion, wearing a grey coat that was buttoned up one down before reaching her chest, the coat went past her hips ,holding his arm looking at her, with her mouth shaped as an o with her not to pigmented pink lip gloss. she's gorgeous. y/n thought.
"uh nevermind, you seem busy."
the girl with long h/c faked smile at kenma.
"oh. alright, c you later. y/n" 
the boy , looked at her with a kinda concerned expression. turning his full attention on the smaller girl besides him, slightly smiling at her.
the smaller girl looking up to him, giving him a closed eye smile her lips curving into a genuine smile.
"lets go senpai!" the smaller girl shouted gripping tighter into his arm.

✩♡⚬❀ ♫ ❀⚬♡✩

quickly turning around to avoid eyeing that heart breaking scene for poor y/n. she walks away , not sparing a glance to look back at the couple. quickly running her way back home. holding in her sobs. soon she opens her door, running tripping on her own feet upstairs, she makes it into her room. stripping down her uniform changing into more comfortable cloths. plopping herself down into warm , fresh newly washed sheets.
slowly gripping the sheets, she whispers to herself.

"why cant i just be the one you want?"
she whispered to herself shoving her face into her sheets.
surely small sniffles, and tears came rolling down her beautiful big
e/c eyes. pushing her long h/c hair away from her face.  "i will always be here and wait for you. kenma." soon enough her thoughts got cut off by a message that she just received.

✩♡⚬❀ ♫ ❀⚬♡✩

kenma 。^‿^。
hey, what was it that you needed earlier?
sent at 1:15 am!
seen at 1:19am!  

"y/n (◡≦) " has changed "kenma^^" to "kenma" !

kenma
hello??
sent at 1:19am!
seen at 1:20am!
kenma
y/n?
sent at 1:20!
seen!