𝘁𝘄𝗼

2:22

"in the end you and i were never meant to be."

y/n laid upset on her bed

y/n laid upset on her bed. the moonlight hitting her windows , she laid on stomach covering half of her face. her watery eyes focusing on the windows thinking if she should open up her window. she slowly gets up ,brushing her tangled hair with her fingers, as she walks up to her window, slowly opening it and instantly feeling the cool wind breeze on her tear stained face. she fully opened her window, slowly pushing herself out the gap , sitting on her roof. the wind brushing against her hair, she rests her chin on the plam of her hand.
"i should really, move on. but i just cant, im addicted to him. and we weren't even together."

she thought.
"i wonder if he knew that i love him so bad. but i'm just his "best friend" now."
y/n looks back into her room. her eyes moving towards the clock.
"shit, i have school in 30 mins.
she crawls back into her room, closing the window behind her.
walking towards her bathroom. showering, she steps out , changing quickly, brushing her hair. walking into the kitchen grabbing anything to eat before putting on her backpack , and ,mary janes.
her thoughts are interrupted by her phone.

kenma
hey? y/n are we still
walking together?
sent at 6:59!
seen just now!

y/n(◡≦)
uhh.
cant sorry something came up actually!
maybee next time?
sent at 7:00
seen just now!

kenma
oh.
for sure
also why did you change my contact lol?
sent at 7:00!
seen at 7:02!

y/n(◡≦)
ohh! i did? i didn't notice sorry.
anyways ,i have to go.
bye.
sent at 7:05!
seen 7:05!

kenma
bye , c u at school.