Chapter 20 - Epilogue

8 years later...

"Assistant Commissioner of Police", the board was placed on the table and outside the cabin was written "Excellence in Criminal Investigation". She was completely engrossed in her laptop in studying a case, just then her phone buzzed.

"yes sir. ACP, Sarika Kashyap on duty", she lipped out when her phone flashed SP Sir.

SP: ACP Kashyap, kya apne achhe se case study kar liya.
Sa: yes sir, bas ek do din me investigation start ho jaayega.

SP: hmm. Well ek aur case bhi hai jo apko solve karna hai.
Sa: yes sir sure. Its my duty.

SP: wo kya hai na ACP sahiba, koi apke pyar me puri tarah se ghaayal hai. Aur uska sirf ek hi medicine hai. Muuuaa.. Ek kiss..(pouted parth from other side)
Sa: achha to Deputy Commissioner of Police ko duty k time pe romance sujh raha hai.

P: uff. Tum sach me kitni smart ho. Samajh hi gayi ho to dedo na meri medicine.
Sa: bilkul nahi. Duty khatam hone k baad hi milega wo bhi ghar pe.

P: tab tak wait nahi hoga. Mujhe to abhi hi chahiye.
Sa: nahi milega.

P: challenge hai. On duty hi lunga.
Sa: koshish kar k dekh lo.

She hung up the phone and again engrossed in her laptop.

Sa: arey wo mehta case waali file kahan hai? Uske bina to case record pura hi nahi hoga. Shaayad record room me hai.

She muttered and headed towards the record room. Just then parth clutched her wrist and dragged her to the store room. Without any delay, he latched his lips with hers, kissing her like crazy as fast as he could. She was responding equally in equal sync. After few minutes, they broke the kiss breathing heavily.

P: dekha. Kaha tha na, tumhari duty pe hi apni duty puri karunga.
Sa: paagal ho. Meri saans ruk jaati abhi.

P: mere hote hue kahan kuch hoga. Main hone nahi dunga.
Sa: kar liya na challenge pura. Ab jaane do.
P: abhi kahan???

He smirked and slid down to her neck and started placing love bites there. Just then his phone buzzed. It was their daughter pratibha. He broke his concentration and picked the call.

Pr: dad ap kab aa rahe ho? Mera project ap complete karne me help karoge, promise kiya tha apne.

He made an annoyed face as he was disturbed in his task and sarika snatched the phone.

Sa: baby hum bas adhe ghante me ghar aa rahe hein. Mumma apki help kar degi.
Pr: okey mom.

She hung up and he made a puppy face. She pecked his cheek.

Sa: aww. Koi baat nahi. Aj raat ko jo karna hai kar lena. Main prati ko maa k paas sula dungi.

Both finished their pending work and left to home. At night, Parika ahem ahem ;)

Next Morning. . .

Sanyu was cooking in kitchen lost in thoughts of rd with extra broad smile on his lips. Suddenly she felt two palms crawling on her bare waist reached her tummy and within no minute she was surrounded by a pair of strong arms. It was the most familiar sensation she usually feel during both open and closed eyes. She exhaled long and moaned "randhirrrr". He hummed and placed some wet kisses on her shoulder.

S: subah subah mood romantic haan.
R: kya karun tumhara hi asar hai.

S: rd bache aa gaye chhodo.
R: bilkul nahi. Copyright hai mera tumpe. Unse bhi pehle.